Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina may execute child rapists

http://www.wgal.com/news/8335069/detail.html

Any thoughts? It's just been too quiet around here, thought we needed a good debate.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

i'd vote for it. but thats more to do with my feeling on child rapists then with what is morally or ethicly correct in the eyes of our constitution. Could i be wrong? mabey, but hey i'd still vote for it
    1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

Well, if they're going to execute child rapists, then I hope they do it right: slowly . . . and painfully.
      R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

I think its well deserved if they get axed.
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Rape and murder, in my opinion, are the two most haneous crimes a person can commit. I personally know 2 women that have been raped. There is so much emotionally trauma, that it takes sometimes years to trust someone enough to fully open up to them.

Child rape is horrendous. That child very well can be traumatized (sp?) for many years to come, or even the rest of their life. That child might be scared to go out and play, to trust others, and just live a normal childhood life in general. Some children literally die inside. Something like that can ruin a person's life for many many years to come.

If it were me, they would be dead after the first time. In my opnion, anyone who does that to a child does not deserve their life...period.
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Did you guys vote in the poll?

Check out the results....(won't ruin it for everyone)
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

How any man can actually be aroused by the thought of doing that to a child is just absolutely beyond me. They are seriously psychologically damaged. God bless them because they are going to need it.

Comment

State Sen. Jake Knotts, chief backer of the South Carolina bill, said criminals who rape children don't belong on earth.

I think that sums it up right there.
                1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Only if you have DNA evidence to prove it. There have been too many cases of people wrongly convicted of crimes only to be released 10 years later because a prosecuter withheld evidence to get a conviction or a eye witness was simply wrong..
                  BTW Don't let my response fool you. I support the death penalty, but if we are gonna take a life we need to be Da!! sure we are taking the right life. My .02
                  Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry 94Formula
                    ...I support the death penalty, but if we are gonna take a life we need to be Da!! sure we are taking the right life. My .02
                    I 100% agree with this statement.
                    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                    X