X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys wont believe what this guys saying about 4th gen fbods

I want to kick this guy in the face

http://www.bluxed.com/content/Pontia...m-And-WS6.html
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

I'm guessing that was written by a jealous Mustang owner. The look of a car is subjective, so if he doesn't like it so what... but to call f-bodies domestic rice... something that just looks fast... come on!! They were one of the best power values out there in their day.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

What an idiot! He must have ate paint chips as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
        Or been born under power lines. Maybe he was dropped on his head as a child. Oy!
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

you know what im willing to belive hes trying to do a B16 swap into his mustang as we speak... people like that should not be allowed to write article for the internet. Cause i don't like most imports but will i write a hate article no, i will say what the do good in then say "but there not my thing" because why? its called class something this guy obviously knows nothing about
          1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
            I'm guessing that was written by a jealous Mustang owner.
            Nope. his blog says he owns an Evo 9.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
            '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
            Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Obviously he has serious issues.

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
                Nope. his blog says he owns an Evo 9.

oh, well then that's a lot like the pot calling the kettle black.
                Dave M
                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I'm all for free speech but this guy is a total joke. His arguments and opinions do not hold water .

Maybe someone here should exercise their free speech and create a web page to tear apart that guys web page
                  Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                  Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                  pics and info

Comment

LMAO, this guy is an idiot. "Come on pontiac its 2004 whats with the pop up lights" Does this guy realize that the Trans Am was discontinued in 2002? What a mo...
                    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

If Hillary is entitled to her opinion, then I guess this guy is entitled to his opinion as well.

God Bless America and free speech, it lets me know who the whackjobs of this country are that I most definitely need to avoid!
                      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                        Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
                        Yes, and they are free and worth every penny you paid.
                        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                          "Why? "---Tommy Boy... hahaha... couldn't resist...

Um... can I just say that the 2001 Candy Apple Red Trans is probably one of the prettiest cars I have ever seen! What a dufus...
                          Yep... he has the right to free speech and we have a right to think he's a total moron!
                          '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Originally posted by zebragirl83
                            "Why? "---Tommy Boy... hahaha... couldn't resist...
                            now that's funny!

Comment

drugs...they tear a mind up..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                              X