Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Closed-Garage-My...QQcmdZViewItem
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

That's funny........aka do not piss of Mom. LMAO!

Comment

LMAO! What are the odds of someone actually getting the "outside the box" gift? .....slim to .

Comment

The listing has been removed!! What was it?
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

What DaveM said....

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

Word up on what the 2 above me said.
            1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

It was where a parent had bought there kid a car and they got a speeding ticket with the first hour of owning it. Something like a 62 in a 35. They were auctioning his brand new car off but they didn't say what it was. The mom said it's got to go before he kills himself.

Funny, I just told my daughter who is 16 and going through drivers ed that she would not be allowed to drive the 3rd car to school next year (11th grade). She is pissed with me. Oh well. At least she will be alive.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
              X