Time to sell the camaro.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to sell the camaro.

I'm getting rid of the camaro. I found a really nice 98 Mustang GT for sale at a really good price. I'm going to probably get rid of this car for 7k, if a tired old LT1 is worth even that.

The Stang is 5k. It's taken a while for me to admit this, but the Mustang really is a far better car. Whatever to those of you that do not agree. I'll be posting in the for sale section soon. Mods are in sig

These cars are just too low, too bumpy, you sit way too low, etc... Don't hate on me for developing better taste in real muscle cars.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Heheheh I see what you did there
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

yeah right....... And my 94 Camaro with a 3.4 is good for a 200 mph top speed.

Comment

Believe me, you'll sit a lot lower driving around in a Mustang. Don't forget to wear your sunglasses.

Comment

What's that I smell? Smells like bull to me .

But, if the mudstain is really a better car, then why do my mudstain friends absolutely love driving my Z vs. their GTs? Hmmmm? Maybe the power? The better mileage? The better handling? The better shifter placement?

But hey, what do I know? I've never driven them or anything...he he he

Or do I call April Fools? lol
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
            What's that I smell? Smells like bull to me .

But, if the mudstain is really a better car, then why do my mudstain friends absolutely love driving my Z vs. their GTs? Hmmmm? Maybe the power? The better mileage? The better handling? The better shifter placement?

But hey, what do I know? I've never driven them or anything...he he he

Or do I call April Fools? lol
            Maybe you have so me kind of super Z that can beat a GT. Everyone knows stangs are faster. It's proven on a dyno and track. Just like women have a brain a 1/3 the size of men. It's science, you can't argue it.

Shifter position in a mustang is much better. you just have no taste. i should have known that from that car you are driving.

Sounds like we got some jealous guys on here.

And kevin, it doesn't matter how low I sit, it won't change the view of your slow LT1 in my rear view mirror, all i need is a flow and you are toast.

and yes joe i have seen a few stock v6's reach 200. i was in one when it did one time.

this club full of dummies. i should have expected it from a bunch of mullet wearing camero drivers.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

Comment

April 1

dont cha love it......

i pulled a good one on the wolfdog community..LOL....

told em i had a pure wolf that was caught wandering in my county... all the sanctuary's were scrambling to come and get it...............

im in trouble

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28

And kevin, it doesn't matter how low I sit, it won't change the view of your slow LT1 in my rear view mirror, all i need is a flow and you are toast.
                I know you're just joking around (so am I), but honestly, any geo metro, civic, saturn, guy on a skateboard, or bag lady with a shopping cart could beat my car right now since there is a giant empty space where the engine used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                  I know you're just joking around (so am I), but honestly, any geo metro, civic, saturn, guy on a skateboard, or bag lady with a shopping cart could beat my car right now since there is a giant empty space where the engine used to be.
                  I was wondering how that was going. How far along are you?

Comment

so who actually bought it after my first post?

Like I'd ever buy a Ford. A blue emblem will never see the light of my garage

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      I was wondering how that was going. How far along are you?
                      Joe, I made another post to answer you and not hijack this guys AFD post.

Comment

I had to read it twice becuase I didn't see this till April 3 and then i saw your follow up post where you started to talk like that kid who wrote the article in the other thread and decided that this was probably written saturday...you almsot had me going
                        -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Working...
                        X