More weather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More weather

There is more bad weather rolling through the lower Midwest. Fox News was showing live tornado pictures in Nebraska at lunch time. The radar is showing tornados in western Tennessee and Kentucky.
    http://www.intellicast.com/IcastPage...y&prodnav=none
    The little triangles mean tornados.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Hey Blazer and Chris. I hope you are watching the weather. Blazer you are under a tornado watch now.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Oh, boy...I'm in Charlotte, NC gearing up for this. I just hate when this stuff comes in at night, especially when you're sleeping. Hope it gets through before tomorrow, goin' to the ever-huge Auto Fair at Lowes Motor Speedway! Anyone else going? There's lots of f-bodies!!
      1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

Lots of mesocyclones and significant rotation in that system. Be careful and keep an eye out guys.

Comment

Working...
        X