NYIAS teaser...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYIAS teaser...

Here's the upcoming Saturn Outlook...Looks pretty slick for a family vehicle!

Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

from spy shots, it looks similar to the 2007 GMC Acadia.

Saturn Outlook Spy Shots:
    http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphoto...ook-spy-photos

GMC Acadia Spy Shots:
    http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...604050391/1149
    Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

saturn aura

saturn outlook

Comment

Yuck! The design is horrible. I really don't see these things selling. It may very well be just another Aztek. The Aura on the other hand is ok with the exception of the over-sized headlamps.
        1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
          Yuck! The design is horrible. I really don't see these things selling. It may very well be just another Aztek. The Aura on the other hand is ok with the exception of the over-sized headlamps.
          Unfortunately, it does nothing for me as well. However, GM is turning out some pretty slick looking rides lately.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
            Unfortunately, it does nothing for me as well. However, GM is turning out some pretty slick looking rides lately.
            I've noticed that! But something tells me (Mr. Lutz maybe) that their designs won't continue to be anything remarkable. Did you see that video with Bob Lutz that somebody posted a while back? Just looking at the front corner of the Cadillacs made my stomach turn. Speaking of slick though, how 'bout the V Series lineup for Cadillac! Those cars are sweet! And boy are they pricey! Hopefully some of that "Slickness" will rub off on the front and back of the new Camaro!
            1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
            X