You can rent a new Shelby from Hertz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can rent a new Shelby from Hertz

Many of us old timers remember the original GT350H cars you could rent from Hertz..........welp.....they are back

http://www.cnn.com/2006/AUTOS/04/11/...lby/index.html
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Oh my...... again! I wonder if they still have records from me the last time I did that.

Seriously....... how cool is it to rent a car, take it to the track and flog it within an inch of it's life, hand back over the keys to the agency at the end of the day. The only problem is instant recognition. Hertz color combinations are only available to them so if you show up at the track wearing that paint, everyone knows it's not your car!

Comment

time to go rent fron hertz! That would be a heck of a fun ride though, maybe ill have to take a trip somewhere...
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by thenuge876
        time to go rent fron hertz! That would be a heck of a fun ride though, maybe ill have to take a trip somewhere...
        I'm going up to Canada next month and will need a rental car. Hmmm...I wonder if they will be available from Canadian Hertz's.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
        X