First day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day...

Well today was the first day I had the bird on the road... and let me tell you; all of thought of wether I could afford to keep it on insurance and all the general thoughts of "if i can really afford this" ... well, about 1 second of me pulling out of the drive way, I had made my mind.

I had a smile ear to ear pulling up to the first stop sign, I completley forgot what it was to drive an f-body through-out the winter.

I honestly have never felt as good as I did today in a long time. Sure, it would be more practical to drive my civic as a permanent car but nothing quite seems to put a smile on my face like my TA does...

Thank you Pontiac, you have made summer!

Im for that day, less than a month now to go, glad to hear you get your car out and about again!! i cant take it ill be the last one on the road at this rate!
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

That story made me want to pull mine out and take it for a spin. But then I remembered, theres no K-Member, engine, or tranny in it! Glad your enjoying yours though!
      1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

tis wonderfull indeed..

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Took mine out for a long Easter cruise to the In-Laws. Had the tops off, a light jacket, and nothing but back roads. I loved every second of it. You are correct... Nothing makes a simple drive from point A to point B this enjoyable.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
          X