6. Injuneer/3,654

7. Jay 02 TA ws6/2,985

8. Z Ya Later/2,757

9. 02 WS6/2,268

10. Christopherrr/2,188

11. N20LT4Bird/1,989

12. Dave M/1,765

There you go!
    The list may be wrong to some degree. I do know that Kevin Blown 95 TA has over 2000 posts but for some reason isn't showing up on the member's list. It may have something to do with when we were changing around user names. I don't know what the issue is, he hasn't posted lately and no word as to if he is experiencing problems or not. A stang in the lead? hehe.... all it takes is a little "modification" and he'll be sent back to rookie status.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
      How did I miss this thread?

+1

Too busy missing the Z?

+1
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        The list may be wrong to some degree. I do know that Kevin Blown 95 TA has over 2000 posts but for some reason isn't showing up on the member's list. It may have something to do with when we were changing around user names. I don't know what the issue is, he hasn't posted lately and no word as to if he is experiencing problems or not.
        I was thinking the same thing. I could've sworn I had more posts as well...but no biggie. There's always more threads to spam...err, more people that need help...yes...help...

A stang in the lead? hehe.... all it takes is a little "modification" and he'll be sent back to rookie status.
        Guess that's what happens when you go to the dark side lol

And again, +1
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

A stang in the lead? hehe.... all it takes is a little "modification" and he'll be sent back to rookie status.
          A stang owner with a big mouth......go figure!

I wonder if Kev is alright. I have sent him a few emails and he has not responded lately. He always responds.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTa
            A stang owner with a big mouth......go figure!

I wonder if Kev is alright. I have sent him a few emails and he has not responded lately. He always responds.

I got an email from him on 10/21. As of that time all was well. He's probably just busy.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
              I got an email from him on 10/21. As of that time all was well. He's probably just busy.
              Maybe he found a woman that was into guys with red flannel pants and a cowboy hat.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTa
                Maybe he found a woman that was into guys with red flannel pants and a cowboy hat.
                Aren't they all?

Okay, maybe not....
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                X