Need help with something fella's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with something fella's

On March first I won an auction on ebay for a used headliner which was 46 dollars. Then shipping was 45, so i sent a secure payment with paypal to the seller of $91. Well, two weeks past and he didnt ship it yet, he told me he was on a cruise and could not find a box, so he promised he would try to ship it in a week, or he would refund my money. So for the past couple weeks he said his paypal was down and he said he sent a money chec out a week and half ago. He lives in Florida, and I still have not recieved it, I emailed him and told him to call me, I have his number but he wont answer. How am I going to get my money back?? Should I report this to ebay or keep calling him?

His user name is: nic232779

His phone number is: 407 312 1878

Thanks guys!
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Go to paypal and file a claim. Try to include the e-mail where he promised he would refund your payment. They should resolve the dispute. Non-receipt is certainly grounds for it. There is a resolution process, but if he doesn't respond they will most likely debit his paypal account and give you credit. It'll take a week or two to go through, but it's worth it if for nothing else than to put pressure on him.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I filed a dispute with ebay. Good news, he responded saying that the money was re-sent. We'll see if it comes this time.
      1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Good idea, when dealing with a difficult seller putting pressure on him is the best thing to do (what I've learned from experience ).

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Send me a PM with all his information. Area code 407 is just around the corner.

Comment

The dispute seems to be going well, he is resending the money to the correct adress this time. He has responded to all of my messages only when i opened the dispute. If another week passes, then will take him down hehe

Comment

Working...
            X