Leaving the F-body world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the F-body world

yea its true, as much as i love my car i dont think its gonna with stand the abuse i will be puttin it thru plus its a clean third gen so i dont wanna mess it up. but i am staying GM, prob gonna be gettin a 85 Monte SS i will get another f-body that for sure, maybe when im outta college ill ge tmy 97ish RS maro to cruise around in
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Are you going to be selling the car? Are you selling it because it doesn't satisfy your needs? Whatever the case, good luck and don't be a stranger. Just because you don't have an F-Body, doesn't mean you can't hang around. Just look at Ken!
    1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
      Just because you don't have an F-Body, doesn't mean you can't hang around. Just look at Ken!
      I know...I mean we've tried everything to get rid of him... and what do they do? Go and make him an admin .... now we're stuck with him

Don't be a stranger... you've seem to know what is your priority in life right now is, and once and f-body enthusiast, always an F-body enthusiast . It's only a matter of time before you pick one up again
      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

good luck...but remember.... this forum is about the members first, then the cars......... so dont be a stranger....... i mean, look at RIR...he really owns an Eco.... his friend lets him take pics around the red hawk and tell people its his... he's been doing fine all these years on this forum.... so hang around!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Are you selling the car? Let me know....

We're still going to Marcus this year, correct?
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

i wont leave this board, it is the only board were i feel like i've been here since the start

Originally posted by 02 WS6
            Are you selling the car? Let me know....

We're still going to Marcus this year, correct?
            yes im sellin the bird, my buddy is talking to the guy wit the monte and gonna see if he take my car and give me 2K on top of it. if not, then ill prob sell it outright
            yup, i've been going down their for a past few weeks, rocko and his crew(700HP cobra, mach 1, and a worked LX) were there. and the ricer spot has been taken over with cops and they dont wanna come back to sports cuz of all the Domestics around if i head down this weekend, i will let you kno
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
            X