X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norm......you suck....

I am a jelous man.
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...D63AC7F13A.htm

And how much does a Lamborghini Gallardo cost? Great sound though.
    http://videos.streetfire.net/hottest...AC6D95C085.htm

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Looks like Michigan plates...

Did I actually see the E55 win one of those races?????
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
      Looks like Michigan plates...

Did I actually see the E55 win one of those races?????
      I don't think they were racing. I think he was just holding the camera for his buddy to do a sprint away like his. No way could that thing take that Z.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

The side of that Benz had V8 and Kompressor badges which means it is likely that it could have had the 500 HP supercharged V8. Those supercharged AMG's make a ton of torque as well!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
          The side of that Benz had V8 and Kompressor badges which means it is likely that it could have had the 500 HP supercharged V8. Those supercharged AMG's make a ton of torque as well!
          Yes, son... it was the E55 AMG

470 HP and 520 TQ, I believe.
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I stand corrected. Actually I'm laying down...but I am corrected. :P I still say the Z would take him, though.

Comment

ppssssst. That is the wimpy womans version of the Benz.

My uncle drives the real deal.... SL65 AMG, but only if it is raining and he doesnt want to get a Ferrari dirty.

Can you say twin turbo V12? over 600 hp. over 730 tq.

He wont let me drive it. Jerk!! My dad gets to take it out, but, no, not me! He says I have to be carefull I dont write a check my a** can't cash, whatever that means!
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                He says I have to be carefull I dont write a check my a** can't cash, whatever that means!
                That's a line from the movie Top Gun.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

street racing idiot punk jerk weeds..................

nice cars........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                    That's a line from the movie Top Gun.
                    I knew I heard that somewhere before.
                    The only cars of his I have been allowed to drive are an H2 and one time way back in 1995 he let me drive a new BMW 850 CS. Back in 95 that was a hot car and to this day it remains the only V12 I have ever driven.
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:
                    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.
                      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                        ppssssst. That is the wimpy womans version of the Benz.

My uncle drives the real deal.... SL65 AMG, but only if it is raining and he doesnt want to get a Ferrari dirty.

Can you say twin turbo V12? over 600 hp. over 730 tq.

He wont let me drive it. Jerk!! My dad gets to take it out, but, no, not me! He says I have to be carefull I dont write a check my a** can't cash, whatever that means!
                        You must have had too much snot on your nose as a kid, and he still remembers it.

Comment

Working...
                        X