And he doesn't even use Zaino!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And he doesn't even use Zaino!

If you thought you were fussy about your car, watch this video. I think this guy even puts Ken to shame.

http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/04...rDetailing.htm
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Wonder how much he charges for the 61 step wash?

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Pretty incredible. I cant imagine having people call me up to clean bird crap off their car though. I wonder how much that cost lol!
      1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Hey ..... a bird did a poop on my car.....where the phone ...emergency!!!!!!

I wonder if he has got a siren on his van
        93 t/a A4 3.23s
        95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
        99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
        99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
        97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
        93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
        00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

actually, somebody posted that on the gto forum....the jokes on you broh..:

here's my response.

and...keep in mind, that $$$$$$$$ stuff he uses is water soluable....LOL

let me share some real detailing facts with yall, not that many of you dont already know this..LOL...

having been a detailing fanatic since 1967...actualy before, but it was only "my car" when dad let me drive it.. all the way back to 62.......... you learn a whole lot about detailing from "doing it"....and how well you "do it" depends on how anal you are.... there really is no "school of detailing...sign up today..only 2000.00 tuition"......and you get a diploma.. although some places have set such operations up, they are just bull shit.....

90% of the driving public has no idea how to really detail a car.....just like they have no idea what proper tire pressure to run in thier tires...... there are many car enthusiast that : 1. dont have the time, 2. dont have the knowledge, and 3. are actually afraid of doing something wrong......

i had a friend with a CompTA, that visited my house one weekend.....you know what he did after he got here? hosed his engine compartment down!!!!!!! it was a 95 CompTA...LT1......with the infamous shitty opti spark...... he swore it didnt hurt anything...... forcing water into places where it shouldnt be hurts something.... kinda like taking drugs.... they take their toll later in years......big time.....

Most of your "famous" detailing facilities today are very good at what they do..... but what they do is make your car look very very good.....but not for long... they are not stupid!!!! how are they going to make money if you dont come back for a year or so?

look at the oils and ingrediants in this $$$$$$$$$ stuff this company uses.....
          hey now...... what chemical reaction and protection do you think fruit oils add to your clear coat?.......LOL...... oils make things look shiney......till it rains.....and they attract dust and dirt.....makes it stick..... carnuba..... carnuba is water soluable.. get it wet, wash a car with wax on it, the shine depleats.....the protection is gone after a few washes....most of it has solvents in it....it does not layer..... put a coat on.......it takes the old coat off.......

washing a car puts swirls in it......with todays clear coat....its unavoidable.. how bad the swirls are depends on how anal your are about what you use to wash and dry with...plain and simple... along comes the porter cable buffer and "polishing compounds, swirl removers, etc.....".. use it too often cause of crummy washing techniques, and suddely your clear coat is porus to the paint surface, and trouble begins......

toothbrushes under the hood, simple green, vacuuming in small areas under the hood... the list is endless of true detailing techniques.

I've been prompted by friends and other folks over the years to open a detailing shop when I retire........ I wont do it...... know why? cause when you turn a passion you love into a job.....soon.....the job takes the passion away.........

I'll stack my gto against any 5k detail job out there.........anytime.....anywhere......

anyone with the right desire and drive can detail thier ride to the max..properly..... if you dont have the experience, then its coversation and message forums that help you learn the right and wrong ways and the good tricks.

peace.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Like ken said, i heard him say carnuba. That stuffs in turtle wax and the like
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

aren't you suppose to wash your wheels first? At least he's making a killing...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
              Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
              B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
              Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
              Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
              X