Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won my first street race!! (It's a good one)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won my first street race!! (It's a good one)

Ok so before you judge the thread by its title... I don't condone street racing and I wouldn't do it, especially at night... anyways on with the story.

So I'm driving home from the gym, feeling all good and pumped, got to stare at the hot girl thats always there (stalker i know). I'm cruising to whatever was in my cd player at the time and behind me is this car, riding my butt. I'm like whatever, im going 10 over already and its a 35 mph speed limit, we are fine.

So the further up we go, the road splits into two lanes, the car drives along side of me and revs. I laugh. It's like a 1993 caviler (not good on my years of cavis) with neons on the bottom of the car, guys got a bandana and a cut off on, gives me a look. I think this isn't worth it. Its wet outside, my tires are bald and it's night time, I could hit someone or something and then where is my future. So i decide to pull behind him and just drive normally.

All of a sudden a second car comes really quick behind me and I can see the blacked out grill, I'm like this is great, not only did i not race this guy, im gunna get pulled over for going 10 over. I pull over and then the lights go on and the cop passes me. Pulls over the cavalier ( i presume for the neons).

So in essence I won... Some people are just dumb. Night all. Shower time

Man!! Now there is a good example of self control paying off. Way to go, bro. Score another one for the good guys.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

thumbs up!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Best stret racing story I've heard yet
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

I love justice served.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
          X