Everybody have fun at work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody have fun at work

I will not be able to make it in. I just came down with a rare flu that you can only get on Sunday. It is called the Talladega flu. But it only last one day. A few Buds an a lot noise an fast cars will make it go away.No race on Sunday no work on Monday.
    Blazer

I got the Daytona Flu before. It's weird how you can only get it on one day of the week.

Go Kurt!

Did you see Tony Stewart's ride yesterday?

Comment

Yes but he will take it Monday Go Tony Stewart
      Blazer

Comment

I thought this was the "Boycott" thread....lol...yea, I'll be at work and enjoyin' it
        Tom Rawlinson
        1998 Z28
        94k and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
          I will not be able to make it in. I just came down with a rare flu that you can only get on Sunday. It is called the Talladega flu. But it only last one day. A few Buds an a lot noise an fast cars will make it go away.No race on Sunday no work on Monday.
          Blazer

i did too..but mines @nalglycomia........cant see my @$$ going to work...

im gonna turn left too........only in the gto at the gym......

mary's gonna be gluded to the tv watching her boy tony s. ........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I'm at work but definitely not having fun. However, I'd rather be here working than home sick.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Dale just blew up.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Pretty quiet day for Dega. The softer bumper rule ended up making a difference. I think NASCAR did good on that rule. Guys were still able to effectively bump draft, but it inhibited the 'slam' drafting.

Man I thought Kurt had a really good chance until he got shuffled there towards the end. I'll take 7th at Dega though.

Comment

Working...
                  X