How much can I get for my 2002 35Thanniversary Z28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can I get for my 2002 35Thanniversary Z28

Well unfornatly I need to possibly sell my 2002 35th Anniversary Z28. It a 6-speed, 51,000 miles, t-tops and black leather and all options including power driver seat. Its black on black leather and the car is immaculate. It has 18 x 10.5 and 17 x 9.5" chrome zo6 wheels but the rear tires need to be replaced. It has a magnaflow catback, clear airlid, free ram air mod, hurst short throw shifter cut down about 2-3", front grill, chrome z28 badges, z28 embrodiered floor mat, lowered about 1" all around.

How much do you think I can get, and how much should I ask for it. Thank you!!

anybody have a idea?

Comment

go to kelly blue book (KBB) and look up the Private party value.... No id say it's safe to say to add around 5 percent to that value... ive been looking at new cars and it seems that IMMACULATE f-bodies are more expenisve than book value due to the fact that it is summer... I could be wrong.... but id say to get an idea get the KBB value.
      Like i said in a post on the tech forum. Your car is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.... If the buyer doesnt like your mods it will decreease the value of the car. If the buyer thinks your mods look good, then they increase the value of your car.... The car is worth nothing until someone puts the cash in your hands.........
      1994 formula A4 w/ 84,XXX MI, bone stock except MSD wires and NGK TR5 plugs

Comment

Yeah...... seall it to me for $10K.

Seriously, KBB.com or Edmunds.com are good places to start. Researching the autotrader will also give you an idea of what everyone else is asking.

Comment

i tend to use nada.com for my prices i would start at 19K and see what comes in
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
          X