(((DJ Taso))))

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (((DJ Taso))))

Hey man, I was just curious. How is the police training going? You are living my dream, man. I really want to get on with a dept, and have tested with a couple. I am happy for you that you got through the competition and got on. How long till you get cut loose? Are you liking it as much as you thought you would?

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
    Hey man, I was just curious. How is the police training going? You are living my dream, man. I really want to get on with a dept, and have tested with a couple. I am happy for you that you got through the competition and got on. How long till you get cut loose? Are you liking it as much as you thought you would?
    There's a lot of competition when you're testing, but don't forget you got guys who can't run the 1 mile and a half under 13 mins, or there's guys who can't do 37 sit ups in 1 minute. It's sad but true. At least 50% get cut during the physical and other 25% get cut on the written.

All I can say is keep trying. Don't get discouraged. I tested 4 times and only passed 1. They say you never pass your first. Keep trying man! Don't give up!
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
    X