pinks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinks

anyone see pinks last night!! I didnt but i heard that this T/A wopped up on a honda!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

I think it was a repeat. I caught a webcast a couple weeks back. The guy driving the T/A was a real class act. Reserved, but a great driver with an awesome car. The import guys...well...unfortunately they seemed to fill the stereotype. At one point they accused the other team of sabatoging their car!
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I defiently seen that one..it was a repeat.The Honda guys immediatly wanted like 20 cars lengths even tho they said they were there to gain respect from the domestic sides. agh i could not believe they accused them of that stuff..and they whined they were missing a gear well so was the T/A, but of course the better came out as the winner lol..i also LOVED the color of that T/A

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
      **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
      **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

Comment

Definitely a repeat. Still watched it again anyway. Funny episode. I loved the end when he got the keys from the Honda driver and said "Is it good on gas?"
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

is it me or was there a link to the episode yesterday on here? If not does anyone have it?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
          2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...467864&q=pinks

it was a good episode. even though it was an import, both cars were built pretty well

Comment

Working...
            X