Darwinism in action!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darwinism in action!

Although no one was completely removed from the gene pool, it probably won't be too long for these three.....

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...orld-headlines
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

It's too bad that, with drugs, booze, or other intoxicants, that people will go through any lengths to try to feel better than they do in the first place. People just want to be happier and feel better, and they do all this destructive stuff which makes everything much worse. Shame.

Comment

Wow. I just dont understand why these kids feel they need to do these things. They are all lucky that noone was killed.
      89 Firebird--408 cid engine-built 700r4 tranny-flowmaster exhaust-Strange 12 bolt-4.11 gears-B&M ratchet megashifter

Comment

Great. Two 15 year olds and a 16 year old and they're already doing this crap. Our future is looking brighter than ever
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
          Great. Two 15 year olds and a 16 year old and they're already doing this crap. Our future is looking brighter than ever
          Kids always find a way to get high. When I was a kid, they would squeeze model airplane glue into a plastic bag and put that over their head. It did the job, I understand. When I was at a party once, some kid was rummaging around for booze and pulled a bottle out from under the kitchen sink and drank the contents. They found out later at the hospital that it was carbon tetrachloride, and he only narrowly survived - he was a brain job ever after, though. In the 60s, I guess they smoked banana peels.

Comment

Working...
          X