Problem with the poll...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the poll...

Alabama is the heart of the Southeast... and florida is EXTREME Southeast...

When talking about regions of the U.S..... always look at football conferences... as a rule of thumb...
    '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Originally posted by zebragirl83
    Alabama is the heart of the Southeast... and florida is EXTREME Southeast...

When talking about regions of the U.S..... always look at football conferences... as a rule of thumb...

So texas should be one of the eastern catagories? Because the Dalas Cowboys are in the NFC East

P.S. the florida and such catagory is "southern states" but it wouldn't fit in, so i deleted it to get the catagory to fit.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
      So texas should be one of the eastern catagories? Because the Dalas Cowboys are in the NFC East

P.S. the florida and such catagory is "southern states" but it wouldn't fit in, so i deleted it to get the catagory to fit.
      I think she meant NCAA football conferences... At least I hope so.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
        I think she meant NCAA football conferences... At least I hope so.
        Yes I did... but Texas is in the Big 12... so it really wouldn't work with this... but you get the idea...
        Just a little side note... 9/10 times when a southerner is talking about football it's college!
        '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Just a little side note... 9/10 times when a southerner is talking about football it's college!
          Especially if you live in Texas!

Hook 'Em Horns!

Comment

Yes I did... but Texas is in the Big 12... so it really wouldn't work with this... but you get the idea...
            LMAO, thats such a stereotypical coment

P.S. GO PENN STATE!!!
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Need a new category!

Maryland, Deleware, and Virginia should be Mid-Atlantic. I've never heard of a breadbasket state.
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD
              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Mid-atlantic probably would've been better, breadbasket is a term i learned in history class about the orignal 13 colonies. New England, Bread Basket, and southern colonies. I always thought it was because these states were like the "bread and butter" of the colonies.
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Working...
                X