Car waxing woes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car waxing woes

It was a beautiful day, a little breezy when I had finally done waxing my car when the grass cutting guy on his tractor pass by my car. By the time I could say a word to him, my car was covered with grass thanks to that breeze.I was not happy, I had to wash it all down again.[B]
    [B]97 WS6 TransAm 6 speed Mods--Grey leather interior-Granatelli MAF-58mm BBK TB-Hypertech programmer-Hypertech 160 stat-BBK aluminum crank pulley-Skip shift eliminator-B&M sport shifter-Aeromotive LT1 fuel pressure regulator(46psi)-,Edelbrock Torque Arm, ,Aluminum driveshaft-high performance cross-drilled rotors and pads-Stealth switch.Infinity speakers and bazooka sub.12 CD changer.The car runs great. In near futur, headers,exhaust.

wrong forum to post this in but hey atleast you got some more quality time with your car and atleast you dont have to cut your own grass.

Comment

Wax? What's that???

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
      '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
      Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

had you used Zaino, all you had to do was blow it off.....or drive it around the block.....the stuff would have disapeared.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          had you used Zaino, all you had to do was blow it off.....or drive it around the block.....the stuff would have disapeared.
          I was just about to say that.....but I knew the Zaino thread alert bell was already going off in your house!!

Comment

Working...
          X