its hhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its hhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee

what a flawless awesome job Kimber did too... this little pup is tighter than Ojs glove too .....workmanship is top notch. balance is perfect with a full loaded mag and one in. picked up an extra mag for it from the gun shop, stainless one, most likely the one i'll keep in it...immediate visual on "loaded" status...

after the gym, on the way home im going to stop at the local rambo indoor range and throw a 100 rounds through it, solid nose 230 grains..that should loosen it up some..then come home and to the first cleaning...nothing like a field strip to get up close and personal with your pistol...LOL

anyway.. yall have a safe day, if you are going outta town...please be carefull... more idiots on the highway than ever before.....

Ultra Raptor II .45acp from Kimbers custom shop:

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Sweet! I've been looking at "Stuff" too. I'm leaning towards the Sig Arms 232. I want something easier to carry. The Wather PPK has a crappy trigger pull.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

That looks awesome, Ken. Looks like it would be real comfortable to fire. My .45 (a Beretta) has that going for it, but that's about it. I may trade it in for another .45 soon.

Let us know how it felt after sending a few rounds through it.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Very nice, I have been considering getting a Kimber desert warrior to replace the Kimber Classic Stainless that I sold.

I couldnt tell from the picture, but does it have an external extractor? It seems a fairly large amount of people have found them to be problematic, and I have read that Kimber is silently going back to internals which I prefer.
        1994 Z28 Camaro-Project carbed 4th gen
        1995 Silverado-beater truck
        2005 Colorado Z71-Daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by 94Z/28
          Very nice, I have been considering getting a Kimber desert warrior to replace the Kimber Classic Stainless that I sold.

I couldnt tell from the picture, but does it have an external extractor? It seems a fairly large amount of people have found them to be problematic, and I have read that Kimber is silently going back to internals which I prefer.
          internal extractor im aware of the probs....this is my carry weapon. 3" barrel and weighs 25oz unloaded....

welp. tell yall.......... im am blown away with the performance of this gun.......

i put 100 rounds thru it today..... used the 15 foot target (most encounters are that range) then sent the target down to 30 foot...... put a mag ground in the head the size of a tennis ball are smaller...... thats with a 3" barrel!!!!! sent it down 40 feet...... grouped a chest ring unreal!!!!!!! recoil for that light and small of a .45acp is nothing like i expected...easy handled a fast second third shot...... i walked out of the range with the biggest SEG ive had since i drove the goat!!!!!

got home and cleaned her up and hit my first p!$$ED off tribute.......couldnt get the slide lock pin to seat........ why? the owners mannual said nothing, not one word about having to depress the little tiny tit sticking out of the horizontal tube from the ****ed and locked safety thats next to the take down slot....... i finally figured it out after being frustrated enough to call Kimber..... now i can field strip and clean in no time thank you....LOL

damn this gun is sweet........ damn.

SEG!!!!!!!!

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

I love these threads.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

gives you an idea on how small this .45 really is......yet very controllable on the followup shot!

Comment

Holy smokes! That thing'll make an exit wound the size of a crater!

"I love you Johnny-cakes!...Wham!!!!"
                Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Those are great looking guns, I have never been into anything but 5inchers when its comes to 1911's, but I could see myself owning something like that. What kind of sights does it have, regular 3 dots, or are they night sights?

Did this gun replace your XD as your carry gun??? Please tell me no
                  1994 Z28 Camaro-Project carbed 4th gen
                  1995 Silverado-beater truck
                  2005 Colorado Z71-Daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by 94Z/28
                    Those are great looking guns, I have never been into anything but 5inchers when its comes to 1911's, but I could see myself owning something like that. What kind of sights does it have, regular 3 dots, or are they night sights?

Did this gun replace your XD as your carry gun??? Please tell me no
                    night sites, the best too.

this is my carry, the XD was not my carry per say...its too big for that...the XD is house and all purpose protection.... now, if i were to go someplace im not comfortable, in the car not planning to be out and about much, i would take the xd... but for all time carry...this little puppy will more than get the job done, and be concealed nicely........ i ordered my Galco holster and mag carry for it already..

Comment

Working...
                    X