Chrome tire caps going missing all the time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome tire caps going missing all the time

Preventing kids from stealing them is almost impossible.They sure are pretty shinny bikes .
    [B]97 WS6 TransAm 6 speed Mods--Grey leather interior-Granatelli MAF-58mm BBK TB-Hypertech programmer-Hypertech 160 stat-BBK aluminum crank pulley-Skip shift eliminator-B&M sport shifter-Aeromotive LT1 fuel pressure regulator(46psi)-,Edelbrock Torque Arm, ,Aluminum driveshaft-high performance cross-drilled rotors and pads-Stealth switch.Infinity speakers and bazooka sub.12 CD changer.The car runs great. In near futur, headers,exhaust.

I've heard this from many people.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Yep, I have lost about 3 sets. But my car doesnt sit out as much now so I have had the same set for a few years.
      89 Firebird--408 cid engine-built 700r4 tranny-flowmaster exhaust-Strange 12 bolt-4.11 gears-B&M ratchet megashifter

Comment

Dang, Ihavent lost one yet in 5 years. You got some future hard criminals livin neer you.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
        Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
        6.2L/382.97 ci
        Custom PROM Dyno tuned
        WCT-5 speed
        BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
        Boss MS 18" Rims
        Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
        Custom Dual exhaust
        1LE upgrade
        Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
        In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

My friend would always complain about kids stealing his too.
          94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

my camaro had metal caps(dirty as hell to) and two of them got stollen? Irritating. I want to buy either firebird ones or Pontiac ones, but this is preventing from doing that.
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
              I've heard this from many people.
              Yep. Kids can be brats. you can get the ones with a hex head and tighten them down to where they can't be taken off without a wrench. This at least foils the ametures. The pros will carry all the tools with them anyway so if they want them, they are history. That's organized crime for ya.

Comment

Nice, Fred. I love hearing stories of justice like that.

i used to have mine stolen off my old car when I would park it at work, but I have both a new car and job, so it's not an issue anymore.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                X