Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybofy figured out "The Donald's" hair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybofy figured out "The Donald's" hair?

I've only seen him from the right side on TV, but this pic shows him from the front. Closest I can figure it, he combs it back on the right side, then combs all the hair in back forward and to the left. Anyway, if all those billions can't buy you a decent hairdo, then what's he doing with all his money?

Look at Bill Gates

That is the proof, if you want to be rich go cheep on your hair cuts and looks!

Another thing to think about, have you seen his wife? Sure she can't speak english well but dam! His hair is working for him so far
    94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

DT wins the award for the worst comb-over ever.

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
      Anyway, if all those billions can't buy you a decent toupée, then what's he doing with all his money?
      There...I fixed it for you...

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
      '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
      Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian formula fun
        Look at Bill Gates

That is the proof, if you want to be rich go cheep on your hair cuts and looks!

Another thing to think about, have you seen his wife? Sure she can't speak english well but dam! His hair is working for him so far
        Yeah, but Bill Gates is a "Revenge of the Nerds" superhero. He had to have a greasy helmet to invent DOS. And he has the good fortune to have a 26 car garage!!!

Now, if the Donald can't realize he should pay a surgeon to transplant some hair on his head so he can go swimming and play volleyball, then he must just be an idiot savant in the sky scraper real estate business. And any guy with those kinds of buckazoids can get a trophy wife, but that doesn't mean she doesn't find him of less interest than the pool guy.

Comment

Here's a better picture of his dooooooo

I wonder how much hair spray he uses?
          2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Looks like Larry King tried to figure it out too.
            2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

It's un-be-weave-able!

Comment

there's gonna be hell toupee!
                Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Working...
                X