Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have even gone 3 or 4 times the posted limit ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you have even gone 3 or 4 times the posted limit ?

Been there-- done it. 5 times the posted limit that would be faaasssstttt.I can't say I've done that.
    [B]97 WS6 TransAm 6 speed Mods--Grey leather interior-Granatelli MAF-58mm BBK TB-Hypertech programmer-Hypertech 160 stat-BBK aluminum crank pulley-Skip shift eliminator-B&M sport shifter-Aeromotive LT1 fuel pressure regulator(46psi)-,Edelbrock Torque Arm, ,Aluminum driveshaft-high performance cross-drilled rotors and pads-Stealth switch.Infinity speakers and bazooka sub.12 CD changer.The car runs great. In near futur, headers,exhaust.

It's one thing to ask a bunch of questions(somebody will answer them), but now you are starting to become just a bit annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      It's one thing to ask a bunch of questions(somebody will answer them), but now you are starting to become just a bit annoying.
      Spam.

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

You look so sweet !

The last natural woman who looked like that ended up being an undercover.
        [B]97 WS6 TransAm 6 speed Mods--Grey leather interior-Granatelli MAF-58mm BBK TB-Hypertech programmer-Hypertech 160 stat-BBK aluminum crank pulley-Skip shift eliminator-B&M sport shifter-Aeromotive LT1 fuel pressure regulator(46psi)-,Edelbrock Torque Arm, ,Aluminum driveshaft-high performance cross-drilled rotors and pads-Stealth switch.Infinity speakers and bazooka sub.12 CD changer.The car runs great. In near futur, headers,exhaust.

Comment

And by the way... 3 or 4 times the posted limit is neither funny, nor cool. It's just stupid.

The only place where it's reasonable to attempt a high-speed run is on a rural highway when no one is around... places where speed limits are generally 65-70 mph. Our cars don't have the ability to go 3 or 4 times that. Which means either, 1) you're exaggerating, or 2) you were going 3 or 4 times the legal limit in an area marked for 25-45... you should be put away for that.
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Originally posted by lavapearl
            That doesn't even make sense.

Comment

One time I fell asleep in school only to wake up and discover that everyone was staring at the drool on my face.....

Comment

Hard braking

Posted limit 25 , I can reach 100 easy before the 90 degree turn.

Comment

Posted limit 25 , I can reach 100 easy before the 90 degree turn.
                  I wonder if Natural Selection could be accelerated by you going past the 90 deg turn.

Comment

Lavapearl.....

I've sent you a private message.

Well, strike that. You have it set up to not receive private messages.

I've sent you an e-mail instead.

oops.... you have it set as not wanting to receive e-mails either.

here ya go then............have it your way, this is in public instead. Your posts are getting tiresome. Try using the search feature before you post every single question. The other non relevant posts have got to go. If you don't take care of it, it can be done for you.

I think we can all see that this type of post is not welcome on this board. f-body.com is an enthusiasts site, it does not condone the illegal act of speeding, contests of speed or any other activity that will endanger our own life not to mention anyone else's life in above mentioned activities.

Comment

Working...
                    X