Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got alittle upset today......

http://ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82904

yes, i really did.....................some of you here know me well, the gto folks dont........so you can imagine.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

it's obvious some of those folks didn't read your post clearly...you mentioned the firearm only if they had charged you, not simply because they were jackasses and had to play near the cars. the world seems to be full of morons sometimes.

to those that say it's just a car, $30K or $300K, I say they have no soul.
    Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Even if it were an '82 Civic, it's still the same issue. I'd like to think that they'd think twice next time...doubt it, but one can hope.
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

[QUOTE]...every vien looked like a rope.[QUOTE]
        Not a sight I'd like to see. Wow, thank goodness for Zaino.

I had this little punk kid playing with a umbrella (twisting it like Mary Poppins) slicing, scratching my car in to bits...not really, but luckily, it was plastic and no harm done. He was only 10, but it still gets your blood pressure up.

Glad you didn't pop one of those kid's heads.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

haha, I read this in that forum earlier and was scared for the kid! Glad to hear she was ok.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gauSSian
            it's obvious some of those folks didn't read your post clearly...you mentioned the firearm only if they had charged you, not simply because they were jackasses and had to play near the cars. the world seems to be full of morons sometimes.

to those that say it's just a car, $30K or $300K, I say they have no soul.
            I agree 100%, i thought it clearly stated that he would've pulled the gun IF they all charged him. Another reason i prefer this site to all the others. I'm glad it buffed out ken.
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

thanks guys. yall are right too..i cant believe i had to keep explaining "it" to them. there's a ton more on there now....LOL

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

i completly feel you man, just 2night some idiot backed into my chevelle man was i heated, some people just dont get it.
                1967 Camaro "Project"
                1972 Chevelle "454"
                1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

So last weekend I Zainoed my daily driver Suburban. Last night at the
                  gas station I'm filling up beside a friend of mine, who's filling his Mercedes.

After filling his car, he comes over to talk to me carrying his can of pop and
                  bag of chips. He has to tie his shoe, so he sets the pop can and chip bag
                  on the hood of my car! I guess the look I gave him was enough. No words
                  were spoken!

Some people just don't get it! But with the Zaino, not one mark!

Comment

I have a coupl,e "friends" who look at a car as just a mode of transportation. I have no problem with that, but they think everyone should look at it that way. They let their kids play next to cars, they also believe I should park the Bird right next to everyone else in a parking lot.

Even with my daily driver, I still park away from everyone. Not crooked, taking up two or three spaces... That's just asking to get keyed. I just don't trust the general public around my cars.

Nice job, Ken. Good to see someone standing up for their car.
                    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Ken,

You know as long you stay around DC or any large population, you won't be able to get away from the lack of respect to other people or their property... better carry a back-up gun just in case
                      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                      pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                        http://ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82904

yes, i really did.....................some of you here know me well, the gto folks dont........so you can imagine.......
                        I can totally picture you Ken

Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I just love the way people read it and go from A (getting hit with a ball) to C (pulling a gun) skipping B (being attacked by a mob) and assuming C (pulling a gun) is the response to A (getting hit with a ball). No it's not. Some people are not smart enough to follow logic. Low IQ. You can't have a discussion with people like that.
                          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Did you do the HULK HOGAN tear your shirt off thing too?

I totally understand your feelings Ken, but just thought I would inject a bit of humor into the situation.
                            2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
                              Did you do the HULK HOGAN tear your shirt off thing too?

I totally understand your feelings Ken, but just thought I would inject a bit of humor into the situation.
                              i wasn't wearing a shirt.......only tennis shorts. its was hot as heck....

Comment

Working...
                              X