Not Car Related Question- Computer Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Car Related Question- Computer Issue

When I log onto the internet the screen shakes up, and down. Does this on all websites started 2 days ago, and wont stop. Its driving me crazy. Most of the time its so bad the computer isnt even useable. I'm lucky that I'm able to even get this message in before it goes crazy! How do i fix this problem with out paying 75.00 dollars to get an answer from compaq computers? The scroll bar on the left goes up, and down as if your moving it yourself. Understand?
    94 Formula LT1 (Aqua Metallic) - Auto. - 104,000 miles - Charcoal Leather Mods: Magnaflow Muffler, Lingenfelter CAI, MadZ28 Tune, 160F Hyp. T-Stat., 1LE Elbow, & Summit Cutout. Options: 155 MPH Gauge Cluster, & 255-50ZR-16 Tires.

If you have a mouse with a wheel, did you try cleaning your mouse? Could be the wheel is broken too.

Could also be your keyboard ...maybe something spilled on the arrow keys or page up/down?

Theres others with more 'puter savvy than me that should be along soon. But that's what I would look at first.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

THANKS! You saved me money. Problem is fixed. There was some hair, and dust around the mouse ball. Cleaned it out works perfect now!!!!!!!!! Never would have thought to look there.
      94 Formula LT1 (Aqua Metallic) - Auto. - 104,000 miles - Charcoal Leather Mods: Magnaflow Muffler, Lingenfelter CAI, MadZ28 Tune, 160F Hyp. T-Stat., 1LE Elbow, & Summit Cutout. Options: 155 MPH Gauge Cluster, & 255-50ZR-16 Tires.

Comment

Cool! Let that be a lesson to you...always keep your ball clean!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
          Cool! Let that be a lesson to you...always keep your ball clean!
          HAHA! Would have been funny with "ball" or "mouse"
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Needed to buy a new mouse it didn't fix the problem after all. Now I got a wireless optical mouse from the old wired ball mouse. Got an upgrade out of it all.

Comment

Working...
            X