google earth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google earth

anyone ever hear of this? its crazy!!! its satellite pics of the earth and you can find ANYWERE in the world. its neat, when you type it for directions somewhere, it will do a fly by to you destination....download google earth
    1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

alreay been posted: http://f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12478

check out google moon.... http://f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12845 Zoom all the way to the surface.....

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

heh sorry
      1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Yup, I always use it for directions and landmarks now. It's so much easier when you can actually see how your destination building looks like - rather than using Yahoo or Mapquest.
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

yeh man, mapquest is beat.
          1996 Trans Am WS6

Comment

its fun..but alot of their stuff is outdated and not clear....... had it for a long time and took if off the comp.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Google maps ( http://local.google.com/ ) has the same features (sat. photos)and you don't have to download it. To/from directions, find address, and hybrid maps (satellite with road map).

Most of the satellite photos on these various map sites are several years old, and some areas are low resolution.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
              Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

You guys are overlooking the fact that, if that technology is years old, and is available to the general public, and you can see details of your house and yard, then the g-men & the military undoubtably have the technology to look in your picture window to see what you're having for dinner and track your car wherever you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                  You guys are overlooking the fact that, if that technology is years old, and is available to the general public, and you can see details of your house and yard, then the g-men & the military undoubtably have the technology to look in your picture window to see what you're having for dinner and track your car wherever you go.
                  Nope...I'm well aware of what our Guv-e-mint is capable of seeing with satellites...but, I've taken care of that problem...

Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
                    Nope...I'm well aware of what our Guv-e-mint is capable of seeing with satellites...but, I've taken care of that problem...

hahhaha thats unreal...
                    1996 Trans Am WS6

Comment

I have nothing to hide from the Gov't. If they want to watch me, so be it. They're going to get real bored....
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                      X