Canadian terror probe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian terror probe

I was just wondering if our f-body friends to the north have rethought their opinions on the war on terror after the recent arrests.

What are the paper up there saying?
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Undercover police bought 3 tons of explosives (type of fertilizer that when mixed with a certain fuel becomes highly explosive) from terrorists,17 people arrested, 3 possible targets downtown one of wich was the peace tower, heard all that on the radio driveing home
    1989 Camaro IROC-Z 5.0 TPI Auto (Away For Winter)
    -Flowmaster With 3 Inch SS Tips
    1989 Plymouth Reliant 2.5 TBI Auto
    -65,000 Original KM And No Rust Beater

Comment

Right now the police are keeping a tight lip on details, they will come out in the trial. All targets right now are guesses, again the police said that in the trail the targets will be made known to the public.

There is a rumor that some of the group that was arrested had gun practice up north.

They did mention that the group that was involved was 'inspired' by al quaeda so that they were home grown terrorists.

Here is a link to the national televisions coverage on it.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...-suspects.html

What I found funny was last night a threat of a transit strike in Toronto got the first story on the news last night, and later on I think a member of parliment mentioned they may have a 'debait' to see if new laws are needed in these types of crimes.
      94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

Working...
      X