Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher Arrested At New York's Kennedy airport...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher Arrested At New York's Kennedy airport...

At New York's Kennedy airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, a slide rule, and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He is being charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a fearsome cult, "Gonzales said. They desire average solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value.

They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as unknowns, but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Bush said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes."
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

noooooooooooooooooo make him stop..............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I hope they throw the book at him.

Funny post!
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

You forgot to mention the part that the FBI had only three agents in the country with sufficient background in the Al-Gebra movement to be able to question the arrested person.
        2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
          You forgot to mention the part that the FBI had only three agents in the country with sufficient background in the Al-Gebra movement to be able to question the arrested person.

ahahahahahaha....very funny i thought this was a serious thread for a minute
          -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Good one Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by thenuge876
              ahahahahahaha....very funny i thought this was a serious thread for a minute
              It was presented to me as real to so I had to post it like that.

Today it wouldn't surprise me to read a real story that started off like that. Zero tolerance means zero brains.

Speaking of zero tolerance, here in Atlanta a few years ago a 1st grader was suspended from school for bringing a chain to school. It was a tweedy bird key chain about an inch long. Hey zero tolerance means she was suspended.

Another 1st grader was suspended for bringing a knife to school. It was a plastic knife that her mother put in with the cake that her daughter brought to school for her class.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                It was presented to me as real to so I had to post it like that.

Today it wouldn't surprise me to read a real story that started off like that. Zero tolerance means zero brains.

Speaking of zero tolerance, here in Atlanta a few years ago a 1st grader was suspended from school for bringing a chain to school. It was a tweedy bird key chain about an inch long. Hey zero tolerance means she was suspended.

Another 1st grader was suspended for bringing a knife to school. It was a plastic knife that her mother put in with the cake that her daughter brought to school for her class.
                The real problem here is Zero Tolerance. What ever happened to Common Sense?
                2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
                  The real problem here is Zero Tolerance. What ever happened to Common Sense?
                  Common sense isn't as common anymore. That phrase needs to be changed to "uncommon sense".

Comment

very funny!!

"let's not go off on a tangent, let's just secant we do this!"
                    Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Working...
                    X