@#$!%* cats!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @#$!%* cats!!!

Found paw prints on my ride today any tips on keeping them off? I was thinking of buying a car cover, it just seems like a PITA to remove it every morning. Might have to go with it though.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

How good is you aim?
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

LOL, all i have is a BB gun. I'm not going to trust that things aim around my car.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

I think you may find this useful:

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          I think you may find this useful:

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917
          thanks joe, but i don't think i want to invest in a trap....although it seems like it was effective. I might just have to deal with the car cover(and the water when it rains) just another reason why i prefer dogs.
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
            thanks joe, but i don't think i want to invest in a trap....although it seems like it was effective. I might just have to deal with the car cover(and the water when it rains) just another reason why i prefer dogs.
            Yup. The result end result had a huge twist. After trapping 5 racoons and 4 cats, I got the next door neighbor's cat. Only I didn't have to let him out, the owner saw it before I did and came over and released him. The next time I caught the cat, the owner did the same thing except he took the trap with him. In a way, the humiliation of having to eat his own words and claim his cat was priceless. It still pisses me he grabbed the trap, but ironically his cats aren't all around my cars anymore so the end result is victory. That and the trap snagged me a nice Siamese quite some time ago.

Comment

Haha, what a mo!! Did you get your trap back? I'm glad you don't have to worry about it anymore. Oh, and where did you set the trap?
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Ahhh, at least the kitties prefer f-bodies.
                1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

or if you're just sick of them stick a bowl of antifreeze on your car. they won't be back or seen again.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                    Haha, what a mo!! Did you get your trap back? I'm glad you don't have to worry about it anymore. Oh, and where did you set the trap?
                    In my front walk/driveway. Now keep in mind, the "neighbor" lives two properties over, there is a vacant one in between us. He lives about 80-90 yards away. Did I get the trap back? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Choppers
                      or if you're just sick of them stick a bowl of antifreeze on your car. they won't be back or seen again.
                      well since my cat does occasionally get out when someones not paying attention...i don't want to do that. but it would def. take care of the pests...hehe......the only thing i don't get is that no one else's car is getting footprints.....not my mom's focus...or the other neighbors talon....or my mom's wrecked camaro thats in the driveway just mine
                      2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

get Ken to send you a sample of Keona's urine which you can spray around the vicinity of your car. seriously, car cover would be best...protection from the elements too.

Originally posted by Choppers
                        or if you're just sick in the head, stick a bowl of antifreeze on your car. they won't be back or seen again.
                        fixed it.

do you know how inhumane that is, not to mention dangerous to every animal in the neighborhood?
                        Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

They have products in eather liquid or pellet form in your local hardware store in the seasonal section to keep pets or cats out of gardens. Maybe you can rig something up and tuck it somewhere under your car?

It may give off a smell, I don't know. It could be a solution and you won't have like alot of dead animals around your car in the mornning and a empty bowl of antifreeze either.
                          94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

You ought to be glad that the male cats aren't "marking" your car as part of their territory. Our cat used to mark my truck everywhere.......now that's aggravating!
                            2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
                              You ought to be glad that the male cats aren't "marking" your car as part of their territory. Our cat used to mark my truck everywhere.......now that's aggravating!
                              i would prolly have to pull out the BB gun for that Just one or two pumps though, nothing sereious
                              2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Working...
                              X