X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hp gain! guaranteed

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...opic.php?t=714

some tips from the experts

enjoy! and dont forget to fold the rear seats!
    93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

oh, its so technical, i should have put it on the tech forum
    93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc

Comment

I'm going outside right now to fold down my rear seat to get more horsepower and remove weight.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

It's true, the same applies to a convertible top. If you fold it down, it will remove like 50 lbs.

Comment

If you drive leaning all the way back, it reduces weight as well...

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
          1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
            It's true, the same applies to a convertible top. If you fold it down, it will remove like 50 lbs.
            same applies to the 06 z06. If you drive above 70, you'll lose some weight as well... your roof might fly off.

Comment

Why isn't this in the tech forum?
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD
              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

inflate the tyres to 38psi for extra grip!!!!!

dern, all these years of tire engineering and performance testing and i learn something new......... and here....all this time... the tire manufact.'s proved that with lower inflation pressures it increases the tread block flex and gives extra grip.....

somebody needs to take that boy out behind a barn someplace and kick the living chit outta him.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Well at least he didn't claim that his stickers made the thing faster.
                  2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by braindeadracefan
                    If you drive leaning all the way back, it reduces weight as well...
                    And having your hair spiked while being dyed blonde not only helps to reduce weight in the imsolazyicantsitupstraightorevenclosetoit position but it also makes your head more aerodynamic. Can we say less drag?

NO!!!! lol
                    Steve
                    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

somebody needs to take that boy out behind a barn someplace and kick the living chit outta him.

apparently, the guy is a policeman
                      93 t/a A4 3.23s

Comment

I feel completely stupid now. Everytime I have gone to the track I have taken out the rear seats and let the air out of my tires to about 18-20psi. I could have ran alot faster times if had the vast car knowledge back then.
                        1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                          inflate the tyres to 38psi for extra grip!!!!!
                          Man those "tyres" must be pretty hard. He must feel like Fred Flintstone on his stone wheels
                          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

???

This is a what car??? I think he has distorted weight shift with weight reduction. If you put a 100 lb slab of lead on your roof it will shift more weight to the rear tires on acceleration than a 100 lb weight on the floor. Yes I always ran my drag slicks with 38 lbs of air in them for rock traction. He should keep riding his tricycle.

Comment

So by his theory... Instead of going on a diet, people should just crawl around on their stomachs.
                              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                              X