X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge muscle car stash found!

Check this out.
    http://oldcarsweekly.com/Default.asp...4#1524Articles
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Some people have all of the luck. Not that I have enough money to buy anything like that, but the oppritunity would be nice. Then Again I'd probably be more mad if I was given the chance and couldn't by the stuff.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Pretty amazing, huh! I posted that months ago, but for whatever reason the search feature wont find it now. That is not far from where I live, and actually very close to my wife's home town of Kaukauna.

The 63 vette is very interesting to me. My father used to live up in Manitowoc and had a yellow 1963 vette with a brown interior, black steel wheels(no hubcaps), sidepipes and a holley 4bbl with a chrome air cleaner. His car was originally fuel injected but the previous owner had problems with it, removed the injection and replaced it with the holley carb.

Anyhow, my dad said his car was a repaint and could of originally been white. He sold his around the same time and in the same area that this collector guy was hiding them away.
      SO, i see this car and send him pictures of it. I called the De Pere Auto shop and got more info. It looked like a match, but then we found out the interior was black, not brown. I suppose someone could have changed the color of the interior, and it could be his old car, everything else is a dead on match. He took one look at it and said, "yup, that is my old car". I wanted to go up there with him to look at it, but he said he wasnt interested in getting it back.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

That story broke about 6 months ago.... this month's Hot Rod magazine also has a multple page spread with photos.
        Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Wow. I would love to just walk through those trailers for a look at history.

Comment

Originally posted by Injuneer
            That story broke about 6 months ago.... this month's Hot Rod magazine also has a multple page spread with photos.
            Yea my neighbor at work brought the isue in today.

I don't remember the previous thread on it. Oh well.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
            X