FYI: Tbyrne Magnaflow GP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: Tbyrne Magnaflow GP

I'm surprised TByrne didnt' post this over here. I've been looking for a good deal on an exhaust recently and ran across this. I think he has 5 of 10 required orders so far. I haven't gotten a quote back yet, but thought some folks here might be interested as well.

We are running a group purchase that covers all products that Magnaflow produces. Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise but you can receive a quote by e-mailing tbyrne@tbyrne.com or giving us a call at 1-877-482-9763. Please let us know the vehicle that you'd like to put an exhaust on and the part number that you are interested in. This info can be seen on our website. Systems not listed there can be found on Magnaflow's site - www.magnaflow.com.

10 or more orders are required by Friday, June 30th for this to go through. The first batch will be ordered when we receive 10 so it will be benefical to place your order early!

"Fine print" for this and other group purchases can be seen in the GP section of our website.

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Originally posted by Joe K. 99 Zeee!!
    I'm surprised TByrne didnt' post this over here. I've been looking for a good deal on an exhaust recently and ran across this. I think he has 5 of 10 required orders so far. I haven't gotten a quote back yet, but thought some folks here might be interested as well.

We are running a group purchase that covers all products that Magnaflow produces. Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise but you can receive a quote by e-mailing tbyrne@tbyrne.com or giving us a call at 1-877-482-9763. Please let us know the vehicle that you'd like to put an exhaust on and the part number that you are interested in. This info can be seen on our website. Systems not listed there can be found on Magnaflow's site - www.magnaflow.com.

10 or more orders are required by Friday, June 30th for this to go through. The first batch will be ordered when we receive 10 so it will be benefical to place your order early!

"Fine print" for this and other group purchases can be seen in the GP section of our website.

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).

the magnaflow is a pretty quiet system.....lots of gto owners are dissapointed in it. fyi. my mufflers were magnaflow, part of the sports appearance package... they are in my basement now....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

True...I guess. I wouldn't call it quiet...it's definately reserved and mellow compared to other systems, but very satisfying in my opinion. Smooth and nice bellow of bass and mechanical rips and rasp. No resonance in the cabin and you can barely hear it cruising. Quite nice...I'd opt for a Corsa if I had the $$ though...but for the price, Magnaflow just fits better.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Corsa might get my vote for sound. Of course there's GMMG and Loudmouth as well, but they're too loud for a daily driver.

FYI...I found Magnaflow exhausts for $350 w/ free shipping just now. I'll wait and see what Tom says, but I doubt he can beat that.
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Well, here's an update.

TByrne is offering the cheapest price I've seen on a new Magnaflow catback system for LS1 cars. I went ahead and placed an order, so for now they have at least 7. If you want anything Magnaflow than you should definitely check this out.

Partsamerica.com was quoting $350 before shipping. Tbyrne should beat this price for LS1 cars. If you have a 1994-1995 F-body it's even better.

I know it's a little on the quiet side...but that's fine by me.
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD

Comment

i paid 335 shipped from jegs for my LT1 catback.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
              i paid 335 shipped from jegs for my LT1 catback.
              No argument here, that's a good deal.

He didn't quote me a price for the '96-'97 cars, but they usually go for a little less money. That could be pretty close to a shipped price on this GP, depending on shipping costs of course.
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD

Comment

Working...
              X