Lookie what I made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookie what I made

I'm getting ready for the CC Summer Nationals and thought I'd make up a show card for my car. Here it is....

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Looks good. Are you going to included pictures of your car on the display?

Comment

What sorts of pictures? Like technical pictures of some of the work I've done? Where would I put them? I plan on leaving the passenger side window up and attaching the show card and dealer window sticker with some tape.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
        What sorts of pictures? Like technical pictures of some of the work I've done? Where would I put them? I plan on leaving the passenger side window up and attaching the show card and dealer window sticker with some tape.
        I though you were actually going to make a display to sit outside the car like say on a stand. I've seen some pretty cool show displays that include some cool shots of the car.

Just something to go that extra mile.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
          I though you were actually going to make a display to sit outside the car like say on a stand. I've seen some pretty cool show displays that include some cool shots of the car.

Just something to go that extra mile.
          I could possibly get a piece of bent plexiglass and do that. I'll give it a little thought and see if anything comes to mind.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:

Comment

Afterthoughts Auto sells the stand up boards. They are very nice.

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

Like what Jen posted.

Comment

Tracy - That's so funny that you are working on that because I just brought mine in from the garage to redo it. I have the laminated ones that Jason in the Minn F-Body club made for us 2 years ago. It's out of date, so time to do up a new one. I don't have any way to laminate, though.

Looks good, by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                  Tracy - That's so funny that you are working on that because I just brought mine in from the garage to redo it. I have the laminated ones that Jason in the Minn F-Body club made for us 2 years ago. It's out of date, so time to do up a new one. I don't have any way to laminate, though.

Looks good, by the way
                  Sweet! How are you going to present it? I picked up a poster frame and did it that way. I'm still not sure how I'm going to secure it. Some sort of stand maybe? It will need to be sturdy so the wind doesnt blow it over. I printed mine lanscape on normal paper and laminated it on both sides with some adhesive lamination sheets.

Here is what I have so far. It looks pretty good.

Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:

Comment

Working...
                  X