about the forum problems right now: please enter>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about the forum problems right now: please enter>

folks.....joe and i cant fix the gremlins that are doing the problems here....jr has to, he's the system owner and admin. we dont have the "construction power" to do it.

but please do me a favor.....ive known JR since 1997.... 9 years.... i knew him when he bought his z28 at 19 years old. he's become quite a business man and he's a father and very busy at his job. he does'nt post and go to forums anymore... he left this one and chirpthird (the camaro SS owners assoc forum) online on his server because of his friends.........

let me get in touch with him. i emailed him at home and office. i will call this week........ given a hassle over the forum and he might just say the heck with it and pull the plug....... get my drift?

thanks.

Joe's taking a break.. yall need to understand we are doing what we can, diplomatically ............

peace.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Well let's just hope JR wouldn't pull the plug on this site. Hopefully he is still making enough money on this site from sponsor ads.

However, if he ever did decide to pull it, there are always alternative ways of keeping us afloat.

Comment

With the "girth" of some of the guys on this board...it better be a darn big life preserver.
      Al 96 Ram Air T/A
      Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
        With the "girth" of some of the guys on this board...it better be a darn big life preserver.

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

No wonder I was getting errors trying to change my avatar & sig. Hope you guys get it fixed
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
          X