Clear All

• suns out...covers off the goat

im off for the next 5 days!

yard work
    rescue stuff to catch up on

cook out
    play with the furrbutts
    quality gym time!

but...the goats not been driven in 2 weeks now!! so..............

its time to play!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

My cover came of yesterday. The stupid wind blew it off at work, then it sprikled for about 2min, then the dust blew for about 30min. The TA is looking awsome with hundreds of brown spots I hope your cover off experiance is better than mine.
    1999 Ram Air Trans Am. M6

SFC( not sure what kind), drilled/slotted rotors, K&N air filter, all free mods, 3" Borla cat back exaust, electric exaust cut out, NGK spark plugs, royal purple motor oil, and Zaino .Maybe more. I find more stuff done to it everytime I look at it.

Comment

Same here... Off until Thursday.

I haven't driven the T/A for a couple weeks. Now that the rain has stopped, I can pull the cover off and hit it with the duster. Looks to be a fantastic weekend as far as weather goes.

Got a big BBQ tomorrow at the 'rents. I obtained some "legal" fireworks.

Have fun everyone!
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

My Z is sitting in the basement level of our parking ramp here at work right now with the top down. Nice and clean and dry, safely out of the sun.

I cant wait for lunch!
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Enjoy the 4th guys. Be safe and have fun!

We're staying here in New Braunfels. It is basically a vacation resort already.

Going to be doing a bunch of wakeborading, floating the river, BBQ'ing, and drinking a few coldies.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
            My Z is sitting in the basement level of our parking ramp here at work right now with the top down. Nice and clean and dry, safely out of the sun.

I cant wait for lunch!
            i'm always afraid of birds and bugs getting in my car in parking garages. you dont worry about that?

My cars been outside all year, I only cover it in the winter. I've only polished it twice this year too. maybe this weekend if it's nice enough
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

No birds or bugs in the garage.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

What is a car cover?
                LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

T-Top Alert Day

Today is a T-Top alert day for those residents of the D.C. Metropolitan Area. All T-Tops are required to be in the stowed position. If you are caught without an open roof you will be summarily cited for not fully enjoying the wonderful weather.
                  Joe K.
                  '11 BMW 328i
                  '10 Matrix S AWD
                  Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 99 Zeee!!
                    T-Top Alert Day

Today is a T-Top alert day for those residents of the D.C. Metropolitan Area. All T-Tops are required to be in the stowed position. If you are caught without an open roof you will be summarily cited for not fully enjoying the wonderful weather.
                    T-tops?

Who needs t-tops!!
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:

Comment

had a ball today! ran errands all over and did 2 hrs at the gym. goat got some window-hanger-outter stares! love it!!!! even put in a new kitchen faucet this eve...for the warden....she's happy now.....

now its time to watch a movie i rented; 8 below. movies dont have to be r rated to be good...... not when canines are involved......

got a rescue high content placed in Calif. today...my VP did it... guy that owned it was a doctor...go figure..... bit his wife.... had em for 4 years. somebody didnt know the wolfdog drill...it was mid content from a breeder in NC that i totally disslike.....marsha young...she does not take her animals back when theres a problem... alot of hers end up in rescue because they fear bite or they are aggressive.....

glad we could save this guy........ my org., WRR...is rocking lately!!!

anyway..

yall have a good friday night!

oh..and NOrm.......a car cover is something like a diaper.......only it covers the whole body......keeps spiders, flies, tigers, and snakes off your car while she sleeps in the garage......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                        ...keeps spiders, flies, tigers, and snakes off your car while she sleeps in the garage......
                        your garage has a bit more wildlife than mine!

my garage has pest control, AC, dehumidification and air purification so I don't bother with a cover.
                        Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                          T-tops?

Who needs t-tops!!

here here!!!
                          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
                          X