Missed u guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed u guys

man its been a while since i've been on here between work and the new girlfriend im lucky if i have time to drive my t/a its deff different having a gf now, and the old saying my dad told me once comes to mind " u are now their ATM" cash is tight but oh well, i've been asked to come work for this marina place and i get to pick either 9am to 6 pm m-f or 9am to 9pm m-f and saturday is 9-1(my kinda hours ) and they started me at 12$ an hour for the frist 2 weeks then i get 17$ if i stay there man, the bird is gonna get treated this winter well thats enough of my rambling, ill catch u guys later
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

That all sounds pretty good. What do they have you doing at the marina? Working with boats I guess? Sounds like a good job to me.

Comment

maitence work and delelvier the boats/jet-skis. this is tho if i get hire. the company vehicle is a 03 cummings with the 6spd i should beg them for a programmer if i work for them

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Awesome news on both the job and the girl. Grats.

Girlfriends are great. It's when they morph into wives that you have to be careful.

Which marina is it? Echo Bay?
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Morph is the keyword!

How is the cost of living and real estate in CT? I've heard there are some really beautiful areas up there.

Comment

Cost of living is ridiculous, but the jobs tend to pay a little better. Still, it doesn't even out. Real estate has finally started to drop a little. Prices were astronomical for the past five years. Luckily, I bought my house in '99, right before the housing boom.

As expensive as it is here, I couldn't see myself anywhere else.... At least not for a main residence. I like having four seasons, and fall is my favorite time of year by far. To me, New England is the most spectacular place during the fall.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
              Awesome news on both the job and the girl. Grats.

Girlfriends are great. It's when they morph into wives that you have to be careful.

Which marina is it? Echo Bay?
              i dont remember the name off the top of my head but its not on candlelake its in a plaza and we pick the boats up/drop them off

Comment

Working...
              X