• Show
Clear All

• Come on and jump in my car!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...jump+in+my+car
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

heeey , thats not the real KITT car!!! it s got the steering wheel on the right!!

I had to watch it like ten times because of the girls ...man have you seen the blonde?..
    93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

"The Hoff" shouldn't dance......or sing.....or go out in public for that matter. That was horrible. It still amazes me the crap that passes for entertainment in Europe. Have you seen the BBC? LOL It seems like all the entertainment rejects and washouts from the States can always find a new chance at stardom on the other side of the pond. Unreal.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

i think its actually from australia and if you ignore the 'hoff' factor and concentrate on the girls you ll get to like it
        93 t/a A4 3.23s
        95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
        93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc

Comment

Originally posted by TRANS AM IN EUROPE
          heeey , thats not the real KITT car!!! it s got the steering wheel on the right!!

I had to watch it like ten times because of the girls ...man have you seen the blonde?..
          I wonder if they actually built a RHD KITT car, or just reversed the negative to make it look like it was RHD.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TRANS AM IN EUROPE
            i think its actually from australia and if you ignore the 'hoff' factor and concentrate on the girls you ll get to like it
            Yeah, the girls were definitely the best part of the video. I also like the fact that they wouldn't give him the time of day. lol At least up to the point I vomited in my mouth and had to turn it off. Please don't ruin it for me and tell me that they eventually relented and hopped in his car. That would make me sad.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I think they converted one RHD b ecause it seems they are not allowed to drive LHD cars in australia and it was filmed in Sydney
              93 t/a A4 3.23s

Comment

wth? im embarrased for him! whats all this for/about ?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                  I wonder if they actually built a RHD KITT car, or just reversed the negative to make it look like it was RHD.
                  It must be a reversed negative, as I don't think they make formulas, or firebirds with the scoop on the passenger side(RH side).

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                  Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                  6.2L/382.97 ci
                  Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                  WCT-5 speed
                  BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                  Boss MS 18" Rims
                  Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                  Custom Dual exhaust
                  1LE upgrade
                  Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                  In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
                    Oh no! I found another of his videos!

http://www.glumbert.com/media/hasselhoff
                    You are guilty of searching for David Hasselhoff videos and all the implications related to that !
                    93 t/a A4 3.23s

Comment

Working...
                    X