when will i learn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will i learn?

well its bout 4 days till i get to go race for a magazine photoshoot but i messed the bird up, bad this time. hanging wit my buddies last night, me and my girl were tired to so we deceided to leave. well my buddy chris revved his saturn cuz thats what he does and i was in reverse(cant u see where this is headed?) so i pushed the clutch in and revved it but my foot sliped off the clutch around 3500 rpm and car jump and threw it outta gear. thought nothing of it, put it back in, and started to back up. SNAP, BANG, SNAP wtf!, put it in 1st, no noise, so the driveshaft was outta the question, same with the rear. great i just fudged up my R, cant use it cuz it will just destory the tranny. change the fluid and im prayin it stays together till im home again on tuesday. had to vent a lil bit, but i guess its time to push the 6spd swap into high gear
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Who needs the R anyway. You just have to learn to park so you can always roll backwards.

I read a long time ago that the first Rolls Royce's didn't have a reverse. Backing up for a Rolls just wasn't suitable.

Apparently a rich Lord who was poed about that fact used to load up his pigs in the Rolls and drive around through town to protest. I think RR even sent him a letter asking to stop doing that.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
    X