Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some pics of my (canine) boy Dal at the river this weekend.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of my (canine) boy Dal at the river this weekend.....

My brother in-law and sister had just moved their chairs further into the river away from everyone else. Then my brother in-law gets up out of his chair and Dal goes right up and steals his chair so he can get a better look at all the other dogs around!

We laughed for about 5 minutes straight! Then my sister says, "Go get your camera and get a pic!".......so I had to sneak away up to my truck and snag the dig cam. I got about half way down the hill and Dal was already posing for the cam and giving me that look like....."What the hell ya doin' Dad?"

There was a male Australian Shepard talking smack to Dal on the bank. Little did that dog know this dog can pop a pigskin football with one chomp. LOL. We were laughing because Dal was just giving him the..."Whaddya stupid" look.

lol That's good stuff. Dude, your sist...nm lol
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
      lol That's good stuff. Dude, your sist...nm lol
      You have violated Man Law Section 1.005 Revision 2.030.

I have to temporarily pull your Man Card!

Comment

Bah, you have to catch me lol . You're not in CA yet
        Steve

Comment

Bah, you have to catch me lol . You're not in CA yet
          My bro in-law goes about 190. I am 205 and solid, you better start running now!

I bet everybody thinks this is a thread about a little boy! LOL

I should have said dog in the thread title instead of boy. Oh well, maybe the Joe-ster or Ken-ster can change it.

Comment

And I've still got 75 lbs. on you lol

Dal's got a very similar coat to my mom's pointer. She would always be for me at the door when I'd get home from class...and pushing me off the bed when I'd wake up. lol
            Steve

Comment

And I've still got 75 lbs. on you lol

Dal's got a very similar coat to my mom's pointer. She would always be for me at the door when I'd get home from class...and pushing me off the bed when I'd wake up. lol
              That's kinda like Dal. He is surprisingly strong for a 75 lb dog. He is basically my alarm clock in the morning. He comes up to my face and repeatedly lifts my head with his nose until I wake up.

This is funny....he just developed a hilarious habit. I am a bachelor so I nuke half my meals. Well, one day I put something in the microwave and walked away somwhere in the house. Well my microwave beeps over and over once it finishes cooking. Well I was sitting at my computer getting some work done, and he comes into the office and starts giving me a sarcastic bark. I asked him what he wanted then I ignored him. Then he pushed my chair with his nose. LOL.

So I got up and he led me downstairs to the kitchen. Then he stared at the microwave and gave that same sarcastic bark! He was telling me to get my damn food out of the microwave! ...........I died laughing man.

Now whenever I nuke popcorn or a burrito or whatever in the microwave and forget it, I can always count on him reminding me.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                That's kinda like Dal. He is surprisingly strong for a 75 lb dog. He is basically my alarm clock in the morning. He comes up to my face and repeatedly lifts my head with his nose until I wake up.

This is funny....he just developed a hilarious habit. I am a bachelor so I nuke half my meals. Well, one day I put something in the microwave and walked away somwhere in the house. Well my microwave beeps over and over once it finishes cooking. Well I was sitting at my computer getting some work done, and he comes into the office and starts giving me a sarcastic bark. I asked him what he wanted then I ignored him. Then he pushed my chair with his nose. LOL.

So I got up and he led me downstairs to the kitchen. Then he stared at the microwave and gave that same sarcastic bark! He was telling me to get my damn food out of the microwave! ...........I died laughing man.

Now whenever I nuke popcorn or a burrito or whatever in the microwave and forget it, I can always count on him reminding me.
                You know he's gonna start asking for a "service fee" soon, right? Better stock up on Snausages lol
                Steve

Comment

I have...cats lol

My girlfriend has a Boxer and a Golden Retriever. I love wrasslin' with em. her Boxer stands on her hind legs and throws paws at you like she's boxing. It's cute as hell (Yes, I'm a man and I just used the word "cute". bite me ). She doesn't run normal. She bounds and leaps like a bunny. My favorite is when she tries to eat the sprinkler. She can't understand that it's spraying water out. She thinks she can eat it.
                  Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                  SOLD- Kinda miss it
                  94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                  SOLD- Good riddance!
                  2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Dal is a cutie!

I have a Golden (Ginger), 2 yorkies, 1 B & G Macaw, 1 cat and 1 cocktiel.

Dr Doolittle, but I love em all and they all do wierd things.

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

smart dog! thats something our Reno would do........

keona would eat the chair........

LOL

good pics.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                        I have...cats lol

My girlfriend has a Boxer and a Golden Retriever. I love wrasslin' with em. her Boxer stands on her hind legs and throws paws at you like she's boxing. It's cute as hell (Yes, I'm a man and I just used the word "cute". bite me ). She doesn't run normal. She bounds and leaps like a bunny. My favorite is when she tries to eat the sprinkler. She can't understand that it's spraying water out. She thinks she can eat it.
                        One of my best friends has a boxer that does the same thing!! You really do gotta be careful cuz when they "play" box, they mean business! Hence his name, Bruiser... He is awesome, he gets along with kids really well too.
                        Greg W. in West Michigan
                        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                        <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by carguy100200
                          One of my best friends has a boxer that does the same thing!! You really do gotta be careful cuz when they "play" box, they mean business! Hence his name, Bruiser... He is awesome, he gets along with kids really well too.
                          I think that every Boxer does that. I guess that's where they got the name from. My buddy Eric has a Boxer and it does the same thing. I think that's so freakin cool! And yeah, when she was a puppy and her paws were still soft, it was funny, but now they're calloused and rough. When they start swinging, it hurts!
                          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                          SOLD- Kinda miss it
                          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                          SOLD- Good riddance!
                          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I have...cats lol

My girlfriend has a Boxer and a Golden Retriever. I love wrasslin' with em. her Boxer stands on her hind legs and throws paws at you like she's boxing. It's cute as hell (Yes, I'm a man and I just
                            used the word "cute". bite me ). She doesn't run normal. She bounds and leaps like a bunny. My favorite is when she tries to eat the sprinkler. She can't understand that it's spraying water out. She thinks she can eat it.
                            One of my parents' old neighbors used to have this little weiner dog. The guy used to water his yard just using the hose and walking around. Well the dog would sit there and try to eat the water like that too, only he would do that for like 5-10 minutes and all of a sudden he'd slow down and *rreeeuggghhh*, puke up all the water. LOL Then he'd just start over, and this would go on for like an hour or so. He must have been one hungry pooch by the time it was all said and done.
                            I have three cats. The funniest thing I ever saw one of them do was my male, Rusty, who must think he is a dog cause you can wrestle with him and throw him around, SPANK HIM!, and he loves every second of it. LOL Well, one night we had a bunch of friends over and we were all sitting in the living room. We had some of those canvas camping chairs set out and one was unoccupied. Well, Rusty thought he would jump up on the back of this thing like it was a normal chair or something. He got up there and quickly discovered that canvas isn't very supportive, so he decided plan B would be to quickly hop down to the arm of the chair, which of course is basically just a strip of canvas, so it was like jumping down from a tree into a hammock. LOL He hit the arm and almost fell one way, corrected and then flipped upside down underneath the arm, the whole time his eyes were the size of quarters and he was just fighting it the whole way down till he hit the floor and took off like a shot down to the basement. I swear he was embarrased too, cause he didn't come back upstairs till everyone was gone. Man, pets are great entertainment.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

You know he's gonna start asking for a "service fee" soon, right? Better stock up on Snausages lol
                              His favorite is the dried pigs feet.....but they stink. When we practice new tricks I give those Purina T-Bonz. Next he needs to learn is to fetch a coldie from the fridge!

I have...cats lol

I had a black Lab when I was a teenager who would do that....only thing is he would eat the sprinkler, lol. He just loved water period. I would take him to the lake or the river every weekend almost.

Originally posted by Y2KHAWK
                              Dal is a cutie!

I have a Golden (Ginger), 2 yorkies, 1 B & G Macaw, 1 cat and 1 cocktiel.

Dr Doolittle, but I love em all and they all do wierd things.
                              Shoot, all you need now is for Ken to come over and you could charge your friends admission to see the show!!

Sounds like you are a busy woman. My neighbor to my right just got a white cockatiel. That bird is always yelling at somebody! Dal wasn't very happy when he first saw it. He was already trying to figure out a way to get up on her tall deck to get to the cage, lol. Dal and I had a talk.

BTW, Dal get more attention from the girls than I do!

Originally posted by wolfman
                              smart dog! thats something our Reno would do........

keona would eat the chair........

LOL

good pics.
                              When he is on the leash, he is surprisingly well behaved.....he can be a real showoff off the leash. He knows who the boss is when he's on the leash. He pretty much just ignores other male dogs no matter how big or what breed. Females are another story....

I constantly spend a bunch of time with him and he listens to Dad. I am going to get another Dog here pretty soon. He has some buds here in the neighborhood......but I want to get him a full time buddy. I've been looking.

Comment

Working...
                              X