http://www.ezprezzo.com/videoclips/d...f_hazzard.html
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

One of two things.....

clever video doctoring

or

Someone is an idiot.

Comment

That's out of the movie isn't it?
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
        That's out of the movie isn't it?
        Yeah. You can hear the director saying "cut, cut, cut..." at the end...

These guys are the idiots... http://www.ezprezzo.com/videoclips/d...f_holland.html

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

That's awesome. Talk about your stunt driving skills.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I don't see any idiots. I just see some kick a$$ driving skills.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
              I don't see any idiots. I just see some kick a$$ driving skills.
              If this were not professionally staged, they would be idiots. Anyone that would attempt such a manouver in traffic, endangering the lives of everyone around them should be locked up. The skill is a moot point, endangering others is stupidity. We've all done things similar, but I doubt that any sane person would do it in a traffic loop full of commuters. Now since this was staged and done by stunt drivers, no doubt it was rehearsed and it should come off just like that. Nicely done too.

Comment

Skill is the point. That was clearly a stunt, and was used in the movie. You can even hear the director, like Bruce said, saying cut cut cut at the end of the video.

No idiots....just skill....especially in a big ole Charger.

Comment

Skill is the point. That was clearly a stunt, and was used in the movie. You can even hear the director, like Bruce said, saying cut cut cut at the end of the video.

No idiots....just skill....especially in a big ole Charger.

I couldn't hear the director, the sound was turned off when I watched it.

People need to know that this is not something one should try. Every freaking kid out there who watches drifting videos or movies may get the idea they can do this. The result will be disaster if they aren't incredibly lucky.

That was my point. Nobody can argue that stunt drivers are good, that is the obvious. As a matter of fact, I even said nicely done since it was staged. Regardless of a big old charger or VW beetle, it takes lots of practice to do that. I know, I've done some of it. It took me 30 attempts before I was able to do a consistant rearward 180 without stopping. I haven't done that kind of driving in almost 20 years, but I vividly remember the hours of practice. It also saved my life twice. Once when my T/A hit a pocket of water and spun 180º at highway speed. The other time a semi decided to turn directly in front of me in on the highway, leaving me nowhere to go but off road. Both times the average driver would have been toast. It takes lighting reflexes and a finesse of touch that only comes with familiarity.

Ya wanna make somthin' of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                    I couldn't hear the director, the sound was turned off when I watched it. Like I said.............

People need to know that this is not something one should try. Every freaking kid out there who watches drifting may get the idea they can do this. The result will be disaster if they aren't incredibly lucky.

That is the point. Nobody can argue that stunt drivers are good.
                    I think everyone should try to slide a Charger around a wet plaza filled with traffic.

Comment

I think everyone should try to slide a Charger around a wet plaza filled with traffic.
                      It's actually a little easier in the wet. You don't want the rears to suddenly heat and grab on a dry or irregular surface. If that happens, the line is totally lost and you're lucky if the car doesn't rotate the other way. That's where it is actually safer for everyone else around the stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                        It's actually a little easier in the wet. You don't want the rears to suddenly heat and grab on a dry or irregular surface. If that happens, the line is totally lost and you're lucky if the car doesn't rotate the other way. That's where it is actually safer for everyone else around the stunt.
                        It's REAL easy. We have a round plaza just like that downtown and we use to take our cars there at night when nobody was around and have a little fun. I like the dry pavement though....it's more of a challenge to get'er sideways and scare the crap out of your date in the passenger seat.

Comment

It's REAL easy. We have a round plaza just like that downtown and we use to take our cars there at night when nobody was around and have a little fun. I like the dry pavement though....it's more of a challenge to get'er sideways and scare the crap out of your date in the passenger seat.

Why am I not suprised. LMAO.

Comment

dem duke boys r attit again.............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

That should be the new requirement for a driver's license. Streets would be much emptier.
                              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                              X