Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Justice department has finally lost touch with reality..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Justice department has finally lost touch with reality..

I was just watching Lou Dobbs on CNN. Have you guys heard of the two border partol agents who were recently convicted for "violating the civil rights" of an illegal alien smuggling drugs into Texas from Mexico? Apparently they were involved in a car chase with this guy and viloated some stupid Border Patrol policy that says that they have to get a supervisor's permission to continue the chase if the suspect runs a stop sign, (!?!?!?) and somehow the chase ended with the agents litterally shooting the guy in the butt. Well, some assistant U.S. district attorney decided that this was just too much and prosecuted these two agents for what basically amounts to a clerical violation since they didn't mention the stop sign in the report. So, what does she do? She gives the drug smuggler immunity and has him testify against these two Border Agents who were protecting our country and they get convicted and could face up to 20 years in jail!!!! WTF!?!?!? This country is going down the toilet and FU#$*&NG Mexico is the anchor!! And why? Because our President (who I usually suport) and our congress and our Border Patrol can't get their heads out of their a$$es and see what is really going on. Now we are prosecuting the very people who protect our borders for doing their jobs!?!? This just disgusts me on so many levels!! If I had any say at all in the Border issue, it would be this: Now policy- If your mexican a$$ is seen crossing the border illegally and the Border Patrol tells you to stop, and you dont.....you are shot till you do stop. If you are in this country illegally, and you are found to be so....you are convicted of a felony in this country and after serving a 6 month sentence of work duty building the 20 ft high fence along the border, with 12 hour work shifts, you are shipped back across the border. If any business is found to be knowingly employing illegal aliens, the owner, the manager, and the employee are all charged with felonies and sent to work on the wall..the alien is sent home, and the americans are sent to a prison to serve out the rest of their 5 year sentence. In addition, the business pays a $25,000 donation to the cost of the wall. The border patrol will be given absolute authority to conduct searches of immigrants crossing the border, and to chase and/or shoot any immigrant crossing the border illegally.
    I hate that this country is bending over and lubing up for Mexico to come on in and rape us in every possible way. Where the hell did the U.S.A. of the old days go? Now I have to read Spanish labels on products I buy here? Now I have to see Spanish on signs, ATMs, everywhere...so we don't offend the Mexicans who come here illegally and don't know the language? Whenever I go wash my car at the local wand car wash, the freakin machines SPEAK SPANISH to you as you drop the coins in and when you need to deposit more!! Why are we so accomodating to criminals?!?!? This sucks. Our government as it stands sucks. Our country is going to suck within the next ten years if this s%^t doesn't stop. I just hope Hillary or whoever takes Bush's place does something about it or I will be ready to move back to Canada with my wife.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Right on brother. That is a moron burecrat in action and this country is full of those idiots. I would like to see that moron not only loose her job, but sent to prison herself for gross stupidity, along with any idiot who helped make the incredibly stupid rule about the stop sign. . This country has been going downhill for the last 50 years and there are no signs it is getting any better. The Roman empire lasted 500 years. This country has made 200. It will never see 300 the way it is presently going.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Vince
      The Roman empire lasted 500 years. This country has made 200. It will never see 300 the way it is presently going.
      true .

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Here's another news story on the subject http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=51417 and it's a bit different than what you mentioned. Still, it's enough to outrage me as a US citizen. This country is going down the drain real fast and incidents like these make us the laughing stock of the world.

On top of that we are becomming one of the most hated coutries in the world on a global scale as well. Our foreign policy sucks right now and even though we have to go after the "bad guys" we don't need to do it in such a way that we alienate entire countries. I really feel that the Bush Administration just doesn't understand this.
        2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Viva La Mexico!!
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
            Here's another news story on the subject http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=51417 and it's a bit different than what you mentioned. Still, it's enough to outrage me as a US citizen. This country is going down the drain real fast and incidents like these make us the laughing stock of the world.

On top of that we are becomming one of the most hated coutries in the world on a global scale as well. Our foreign policy sucks right now and even though we have to go after the "bad guys" we don't need to do it in such a way that we alienate entire countries. I really feel that the Bush Administration just doesn't understand this.
            What is your plan on how we should go about our foreign policy with specifics not how we shouldn't do this or that. How are you supposed to persuade a pacifist country like France to go after these Islamic fascist? You can't.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
              What is your plan on how we should go about our foreign policy with specifics not how we shouldn't do this or that. How are you supposed to persuade a pacifist country like France to go after these Islamic fascist? You can't.
              Jeff...I really don't want to hijack this thread with that discussion because we will endlessly go back and forth. I am just stating a fact here. We are slowly and surely loosing face in the world today. It's not about convincing France to help out....... it's the image that we are the "bad guys" that is currently being conveyed to the world in so many ways. I feel our current administration doesn't take that into account when they make some of the decisions that they do..........and that's just as important as fighting terrorism or freeing Iraq from a dictator if we are to earn the respect of the free world. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Jeff...I really don't want to hijack this thread with that discussion because we will endlessly go back and forth. I am just stating a fact here. We are slowly and surely loosing face in the world today. It's not about convincing France to help out....... it's the image that we are the "bad guys" that is currently being conveyed to the world in so many ways. I feel our current administration doesn't take that into account when they make some of the decisions that they do..........and that's just as important as fighting terrorism or freeing Iraq from a dictator if we are to earn the respect of the free world. Just my 2 cents.
                No you are not.
                HOur foreign policy sucks right now and even though we have to go after the "bad guys" we don't need to do it in such a way that we alienate entire countries. I really feel that the Bush Administration just doesn't understand this.
                That is an accusation without any facts. It is based on opinions not facts.
                We are slowly and surely loosing face in the world today.
                Same thing. That is an opinion not a fact.
                it's the image that we are the "bad guys" that is currently being conveyed to the world in so many ways.
                That image has been created and propagated by the media. The media is playing right into the terrorist hands. I don't understand why they are doing that. Are they really that stupid. They act like they don't want the world to win the war on terror. Don't they realize that if we loose that they will loose their rights to do what they do?
                ...we are to earn the respect of the free world. Just my 2 cents.
                First I don't care what the world thinks about us. They are too arrogant to care what we think about them why should I even care what they think. France didn't have terrorist come in and kill 3000 of their citizens. Neither did any other country. Only Israel understands what it is like to have a group of religious fanatics that want to kill you.

My main point is I don't care if anybody disagrees with the current administration. I don't see eye to eye with everything they do either. What bothers me is when people say how bad we are and how bad our policies are but don't offer any ideas of how to do it better. If you want to disagree with the current policy that is fine as long as you give a solution at the same time. For example. You can say our foreign policy sucks on administration. What we need to do is build a fence along the border. Mine the fence and transplant alligators to the Rio Grande river. I have no problem if you offer a suggestion of what we should do. What I have a problem is when someone says our foreign policy sucks. No suggestions. No ideas if how to do it better. If you have any ideas I'm all ears. Offer them up.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Here's an analogy to consider when thinking about our country and the administration -

Think about it as if it were the company where you work. You may not agree with everything your company does or all the details of how it is run, but do you go out and talk to your competitors on a daily basis and tell them how bad it sucks?

I don't agree with everything that's being done, but I don't go around badmouthing the administration, whether it is where I work or where I live.
                  Wifey to Jeff in ATL

Comment

I agree with you completely Jeff. The vast majority of people do not understand what we as a civilized society are up against. They also do not understand how long this war has been going on. Here are some things I see as facts:

1) There were more global acts of terrorism in the 5 years proir to 9/11 than the 5 years post 9/11. Our efforts are paying off.

2) Iran is the real enemy. They are providing backing for terrorist entities as well as teaching hate to children in their schools. They are breeding the culture of islamic fascism, hate and terrorism.

3) Islamic fascists believe it is their duty to rule the entire world. Their minds cannot be changed. They cannot be negociated with. In addition to this, they assign no value to the lives of non muslims. They would kill us all if they had the chance.

4) Terrorists will use any political breathing room we give them to their advantage. They will say one thing and do another. Any cease fire will only result in them having the ability to regroup for a more deadly attack. They will not accept defeat or give up. Ever. It is their religous duty to fulfill their goal, or die trying.

5) These nutcases are excellent at manipulating the media. they know how to spread lies and gain sympathy from the general ignorant public. Look at the falsified photos, the fake dead bodies that are actually still healthy, the exaggerated body counts, they even go as far as to place old dead bodies in rubble and claim they are fresh kills.

I can only compare this threat to that of the Nazis in Germany. They brainwash their youth with hate, the want to commit genocide, they want to rule the world. This is not even a fair comparrison, because they are actually far worse than the Nazis...

The Nazis were restricted to one country -germany. Islamic fascism and terrorism is not restricted to just a single country. They are among us all and in many countries.

The Nazi party had a single leader that could be targeted... Hitler. Islamic fascism has no human leader that we can target. They answer to Allah. How are we supposed to eliminate Allah?

The Nazis were restricted to a single administration and political party. They wore uniforms that identified them as such. Islamic fascists do not wear a common uniform, or even belong to a common political party or administration. There are different sects in different areas and very hard to identify from peacefull civilians.

What really scares me is these "peacefull" muslims we keep hearing about. The "silent majority" of them that supposedly do not approve of the terrorist actions of the extremists. Can't they see this is getting out of hand? Why aren't they getting active in helping the rest of the world stop the insanity? SImple phone calls reporting suspicouse behavior would be a good start. Why arent they doing anything to stop it? Cant they see it is going to result in the death of their culture?

The fact they dont do anything to stop it tells me that they silently approve of it. If they know where these extremists are staying, where they are hiding their weapons, where they are building their bombs and they don't do anything to call it in to authorities, they have just as much blood on their hands as the terrorists do.

I fear the solution to this global crisis may involve death on a scale we have not seen in decades. The problem is not going to go away. The enemy is not going to give up or accept any sort of truce. ever. There is no way to end the threat unless we put an end to the lives of all those who pose the threat. They will fight until they are dead, their fanatical religion requires this of them. They have been brainwashed with hate.
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:
                    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Bug Lover........First of all I am not bad mouthing the Administration. I am merely stating my opinions as do so many others in this country.

Jeff...... I told you I didn't want to discuss this further in this posting. I was just expressing my opinion for pete sake!!!! What's wrong with that? Yes......I didn't back up what I said with facts although I know I could provide some "facts" if I needed to to prove my point. You have had your say and has been the case many times in the past, you are bent on letting everyone know that you are the only one with all the facts and you are always right. I thought this was a forum where we should all be able to have discussions with each other without putting the other guy down. That doesn't seem to be the case here. I just know you will have some response to this, but my advice is to leave it alone.

Comment

Jeff...... I told you I didn't want to discuss this further in this posting. I was just expressing my opinion for pete sake!!!! What's wrong with that? Yes......I didn't back up what I said with facts although I know I could provide some "facts" if I needed to to prove my point. You have had your say and has been the case many times in the past, you are bent on letting everyone know that you are the only one with all the facts and you are always right. I thought this was a forum where we should all be able to have discussions with each other without putting the other guy down. That doesn't seem to be the case here. I just know you will have some response to this, but my advice is to leave it alone.
                        Well originally you said they were facts not opinions.
                        I am just stating a fact here.
                        That is what my problem was with what you said.

I do know a lot of the facts in world affairs and I can back up all of my ascertains of facts. If I can't I will say it as my opinion.

I am not putting you down for having opinions. I welcome opinions just base them on facts not on opinions by other people. I'm sorry if you felt that I put you down. That was not my intention.

This is a great forum for discussions. And in that spirit I would like to hear what a better policy on foreign affairs would be. Saying that we need to not do something like alienate other countries and saying we need to work with other countries is not a foreign policy. It is a dream. It is not something you can implement. You can implement something like we will bring things to NATO rather than the UN. "What say you?" Something actionable.

Comment

Our foreign policy sucks right now.
                          That is bad mouthing the administration.
                          Wifey to Jeff in ATL

Comment

Aight, your friendly Liberal from the north is going to chime in.

TraceZ, I agree 110 percent on your post (except for the Nazi-ism in some respects)

Originally posted by Bug Lover
                            That is bad mouthing the administration.
                            Doesn't matter what it is it's a free country
                            As for discussion sake, here's my 2 cents

The UN is a complete joke...let's sit around and draft "resolutions" that are practically ignored by the country they are trying to "resolve". So the UN pretty much has no power at all, why do we need it?

Now lets think back to 1750's. How did we like it when our country is under the control of a government across the world? Not so much, we revolted. Thats how these terrorists are feeling because invading the middle east is viewed as invading Islam.

So for a solution or fix on this mess...THERE ISNT ONE.
                            Even if we completely pull out of the Middle East they are still going to hate us and attack...same if we stay.

And I don't know about you guys, but look at all the scandals and such in congress and what not. All of these men/women are politicians (including the president), and I have NEVER trusted a politician.

Whats that...a war...really? or do you need funding to clean up urban America?..well my nephew/brother/dad/friend/cousin has just the company to do that!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
                              The UN is a complete joke...let's sit around and draft "resolutions" that are practically ignored by the country they are trying to "resolve". So the UN pretty much has no power at all, why do we need it?
                              Well several UN resolutions in the past have been vetoed by the US, especially in regards of the ones involving Israel.

But you're right most of the bonehead contries don't want to listen.

Interresting older article http://www.thenation.com/doc/20021028/zunes
                              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                              X