Pics of new daily driver....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of new daily driver....

Picked it up last week. Its an 03 Buick Regal GS. 3.8L Supercharged V6, 27k miles, leather, loaded. Its got everything but the sunroof. I havent driven the camaro since I got it.

No F-Body right now

Co-worker has one like it. Flys pretty good. Nice car.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

that reminds me...........i need some stuff from the grocery store... cant you get it for me?

nice car!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Everytime I see a Buick I am just to see a bunch of old geezers getting out with their plaid golf outfits on ready to hit the course!

Ain't too shabby for a DD.

Comment

I like the faux header dumps exiting the front fender

Comment

Sweet...I Love the portholes especially.
            Greg W. in West Michigan
            1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
            1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
            1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
            1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
            1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
            <Motor out

Comment

Awesome car. Some guy was running low 11's in his Regal GS. You can make that thing a nasty sleeper.

I guess I'm one of the few people that like the way Regals look?
              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
              SOLD- Good riddance!
              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Im with you NightRage... But I am going to keep this one stock. I need to have at least one reliable car in my stable.
                No F-Body right now

Comment

Regals are one of my favorites. Clean, stuble look. I'd lower it a tad...just to clean up the profile. Nice ride.

Congrats!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                  Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                  B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                  Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                  Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

It's nice, but I think the 300M still has more styling.
                    1996 White T/A, LT-1 auto with only aftermarket Flowmasters, shift kit, and a LG Motorsports G2 cold air kit.....that's it! She can't eat all the 'Stangs but will die trying.

Currently on the clock: 120K

Comment

"It's nice, but I think the 300M still has more styling. "

I might aggree with you... But this has almost a third the miles & it has a supercharger!!
                      No F-Body right now

Comment

That looks almost exactly like my wife's former car, except hers was black. I just love the interiors. Have fun with it.
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

GS - Grandpa Sleeper i wanted a regal but couldnt afford it. nice color, time to zanio that DD!
                          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                          X