• Show
Clear All

• My girl.....

Is 4!!! Happy Birthday Kaela!!

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

She's precious! Happy Birthday Kaela!

I like how you positioned in her in front of the big screen just for our benefit.

Comment

Hey hey...Happy Birthday Kaela! I can't wait to have kids of my own one day.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Oh, man. She and her brothers are the wind beneath my wings. You guys should of seen her on her new roller skates. It was priceless. We had a great day. I cut up a marinaded pork tenderloin into chops and grilled them. My mom baked a cake. My aunt and Uncle brought a candle that they got in China. It was a flower that had a little fountain in the middle that lit the candles and then flower blosumed and the lit candles were on the pedals. I did some flying with my Aero Ace in the back yard too. Her favorite toy was a little shopping cart. She immediately filled it up with stuff and pushed it up and down the sidewalk. I hope thats not a hint of her future. LOL.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

What a doll!

Happy B'day belated Kaela.

Even though both my boys are grown I remember when they were that age and I have great memories. The smiles!!

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

she's a real cutie! must take after her mom......

happy bd young lady!

my daughter will be 28 in novemeber.....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

My boy just turned two the other day. I know what you mean... My two girls (5 & 3) and the boy are everything to me.

Great pic and enjoy this time with them as I'm sure you are.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I hope she had a happy birthday as it sounds like she did. My son just turned 2 as well...Not so terrible, yet.
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                X