Really stupid Mustang driver...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really stupid Mustang driver...

So I am headed to work the other morning, and I am on a three lane road and am in the far right hand lane. I had just gotten onto the road from the highway and upon turning onto this road I noticed a cop in the far left hand lane, so I was minding my p's and q's. Well, there is this 94-ish Mustang GT in the middle lane, a little behind me and the cop was a little behind him in the lext lane. All of a sudden, the Mustang roars past me as we are aproaching an intersection. In a span of about 2 seconds, I thought "What an idiot....there's a cop right there!" and glanced in my rearview to see what the cop was doing. Then when I looked back at the road the Mustang was changing into my lane, and was on his brakes hard!! I slammed on my brakes and was sliding at an angle toward him because the road was wet from lawn sprinklers, the anti-locks grinding away, and just missed him as he turned right into an apartment complex. I didn't even bother getting mad, I was just apalled at his stupidity. I looked in my rear-view again just in time to see the cop go flying after him with lights and siren blaring. Would it have killed him to just slow down and get behind me to make his turn? I don't know if he just didn't notice the cop or just didn't care, either way...what a moron. Who says there's never a cop around when you need one?

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Well today some guy almost hit me becuase he ran the stop light and of course no cop ....but that besides the point, i'm glad the cop got that guy.

P.S. I could tell the guy was going to run the light becuase he didn't even slow down, messed up part was that i wasn't even the first in line at the light But if i would've went through when i was supposed to, i would've been t-boned.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

you definitely gotta be on your toes around the average schtoop on the road.

every time I venture into town, I am amazed at the lack of attention people pay to what's going on around them. I call them I D I O T S.

Stay safe out there!!
      Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

Maybe the ticket and added cost to operate a car will teach him something.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
          Maybe the ticket and added cost to operate a car will teach him something.
          It should, but doubt it.

I know an aquaintance that has driven like an idiot since we were teenagers. He's had his license revoked twice for reckless driving. He can't even afford to look at a V8 let alone insure one. Still, he drives his little Corolla like he stole it.

A few months back, he told me I don't deserve to own my T/A because I drive it way too conservatively. I replied that I could care less if he kills himself, but if he were ever to hit anyone I know, he better hope he dies in the wreck. He just laughed it off like I was kidding.

He's asked me if he could take my car for a spin. I just laugh it off like he's kidding.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

i see so many bad drivers in this area it makes me think long and hard before i put much into my car, im so afraid that i'll install something expensive and then some dum**ss uninsured driver will smash into me and take off. its a big problem in the south florida area 'cuz insurance is required and people drive like sh!t i hear it on the radio twice a day such a such lane/highway has delays because of a hit and run accident i dont get why people dont take care of there vehicles and drive decent

Comment

Yeah try driving in Phoenix... This is like the place where bad drivers unite as one. Not only that but insurance is outlandish, and cops in the suburbs will pull you over in a car that just looks fast.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Iceslim0

Comment

i live in south florida (ft lauderdale/miami) its the same with the bad drivers and high insrance ($1000 to insre my t/a for 6 months only costed me 400 in WI and NC)

Comment

Working...
                X