lookin at another T/A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin at another T/A

So i'm searching the web and i find a 1999 Black Trans Am (not WS6). T-Tops, auto, loaded. With less then 2000 miles. Well the askin price is about $18300. Blue book is only 13000 which doesn't sound right to me. What do you guys think?
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Originally posted by ryan34
    So i'm searching the web and i find a 1999 Black Trans Am (not WS6). T-Tops, auto, loaded. With less then 2000 miles. Well the askin price is about $18300. Blue book is only 13000 which doesn't sound right to me. What do you guys think?
    blue book is 13k.....i think you should negociate with em.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
      KBB tends to give some strange prices. Despite the fact that they're supposed to be an authority on pricing, if not the authority on pricing, a lot of the time you'll find yourself saying, "Yeah right! I wish I could get this car for this price!". At under 2,000 miles, it's practically a new car. I just looked it up and according to KBB.com, I can get a 96 Viper GTS with 2,000 miles on it for $32,260. Ice cubes have a better chance of surviving an eternity in hell than I do of finding a $30,000 Viper with 2,000 miles on it.

There are a lot of LS1's with 60k or more miles on them going for $13,000. Obviously you have to haggle with the owners, but I guarantee you they're not letting it go for anywhere near $13k. If you feel the price is unreasonable, check out ls1tech.com's classified section. All kinds of bargains, deals and steals on that board.
      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
      SOLD- Kinda miss it
      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
      SOLD- Good riddance!
      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, sold!!! Why is it still advertised? It was sold Sunday!!!!

Well, i'll keep on lookin
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
        X