Wheres Everyone From?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio, TX

There's only 2 seasons in south Texas, Summer and Not Summer.

Looking forward to "Not Summer"
    My DD
    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

There's a map at "frappr" that locates at least 80 of the members:

http://www.frappr.com/fbody#

Why not add your info there?
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

I added myself, and I'm the farthest South I guess that's a good thing, well maybe not. Way too hot here.
        Richard Harvey Jr.
        '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

I am from Buffalo, NY. (Yah, it gets cold). I used to live in the DC/MD/VA area but had to move back home due to some wolf loving redneck in the area. You see, It's very sunny in DC and surrounding areas and there was this glare from his forehead that would just blind you. I had to go or lose my sight.......

Comment

Thanks for the link Injuneer....added myself...pretty cool to have a visual on that location thingy.
            LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Originally posted by TruckMuddr
              Naples, FL, in the path of Ernesto

on the other side of the state, ft lauderdale, oops ernesto switched paths lol

Comment

Originally from New Orleans. For the last 365 days I have been living between Houston and Grand Prairie, Tx. GP is about 15 miles west of Dallas.
                Kbddsfc,B&M Ripper,Ws6 Rims,Hotchkiss Stb,Bmr Lca,Gwphr,Strange 4:10's,LPEds,Borla,AS&M Headers,RT cat,Powerslot rotors,Hawk Pads R/Pf pads Fr,Mba shift knob,Slp Hood&Airbox,Holley Powershot filter,Fernco mod, Lt4km,Firebat decals,T/A Girdle,HPP.160stat,Bilstein shocks,Z06 Brakes,AFS ZR1's,GSD3's.

Comment

Hey Barry....being from the N'awlins area....do you know anything about the GulfSouth Firebird-Camaro car club? Ive sent emails to them with no response. I know they use to have auto crosses out at Zephyrs parking lot once a month, but not so sure since Katrina.
                  LarryMow-93 V6 Firebird-No engine mods-Z06 Wheels, '98 Taillights,'98 Center Console-SLP fan switch-BMR STB, F/R Swaybars, PHB,LCA,Torque Arm, SFC, Bilsteins, Eibachs....www.cardomain.com/ride/2489691/1

Comment

Barry 94Formula,

I bought my 30th Anniversary Z28 in Grand Prairie. There used to be an Auto Nation USA there. I was up in the area for a friend of my sister's wedding and long story short, missed the wedding (made the reception) but came home with a car!!! Funny thing is, the car has already outlasted the marriage.
                    My DD
                    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
                    X