No announcement yet.

Bleh!........ We're gonna get drenched.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleh!........ We're gonna get drenched.

Time for the usual Florida tropical storms. I could use a few days off.

While this one is nothing compared to the recent ones you've been through... Stay safe, Joe.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

ah heck...you've always been "all wet" anyway, broh............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

to be honest, we could really use the rain around here!
        Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

I'm disappointed with this storm. All this hype about it and we have summer showers that are worse then this.
          Richard Harvey Jr.
          '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Storm

This storm??? is weaker than a summer breeze. The media always blows (pun intended) these things up. If you live by the water storms are gonna wack ya. I cannot understand why they build the most expensive houses by the water, and they are the first ones to get ripped when a big storm hits. We then end up paying higher insurance because of them. Insurance fees should reflect the risk, we all should not have to pay for someone who wants to live in a high risk area.
            If you live inland don't be in a trailer. Why do storms always attack trailer parks???

Comment

Yeah, this storm was a wuss. All we got was a bunch of rain and some 25-30 mph winds. I'm glad, been through too many as it is.

Comment

I've gotten a few showers today, no wind, whole lotta humidity...still for the center to pass off to my east, as it's to exit the state to the south of me.

it was funny this morning, they of course had news folks in foul weather gear on the beach and the yellow warning flags were hanging limply in the still air and the showers were few and far between.
                Living in the pools, They soon forget about the sea...— Rush, "Natural Science" (1980)

Formerly "gauSSian" from my f-body days.

Comment

yeah this storm sucked, it didnt do anny damage hear and they made me evacuate just because i live in a manufactured home. oh well, im moving soon so i wont have to deal with the state governments stupidity

Comment

Working...
                  X