Anybody in a Fraternity/Sorority

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in a Fraternity/Sorority

We'll I go to Western Illinois University and have just got a bid to pledge the Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity. I am looking forward to the pledge process which is about 8 weeks long. I know its going to be a b**** but i know it will pay off in the end. Anybody else a DSP or represent your letters here.
    Also i know we have to do a fund raiser, we use the money to rent a school bus and go on a weekend vacation with the whole frat, like last year the frat took a bus to the University of Iowa (about 2 hours away from WIU) and partied hard there. So any fund raiser ideas would be great too.

BTW this is the frat house. 4 levels plus an elevator, beer garden, big screen, surround sound in basement, 2 chimneys.....this list goes on

1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

I never understood what a fraternity actually was. What is it?
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I dont really have a definative answer for ya. Frats are for guys and sororities are for girls. Im not really in a position to full aswer that because im a curently just a plegde. First the frat has an "interest party" at the frat house to draw people there and get them interested in joining the frat. After the interest party the frat memebers get together and vote on who would be a good addition to the frat. If 2 people vote "no" then you will not be getting a "bid" to pledge the frat. Pledging pretty much means initation which is about 8 weeks. But anyways a frat is a group of guys that can live in the frat house or whereever else they want. The frat can participate in intramurals (my frat is the defending softball, basketball and football champs) and there is formal dances alot of free keg parties. Pretty much a frat is just a group of guys that likes to party. There are frats tho that a such things as "the business frat" which would be people interested in the business or political world maybe. hope this helps

tommy
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Phi Epsilon Kappa!

Its a health and physical education fraternity that I'm in but we get down with the best of em!

Induction night (after the formailities) was awesome

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Your so lucky to be going to WIU still. I graduated last year from there and it was easily the best 4 years of my life. WIU is nice because it has a nice split as far as greek and non greek. I went the non-greek way and like I said had a blast. Was friends with plenty of greeks and it seemed they were happy. Either way you will be happy with Western. Don't party too hard and watch out for the ladies. They are plentiful!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Working...
          X